Official NIKE HUARACHE TR MID Thread Vol. Haven't been this excited since...

Originally Posted by Magic1978

IMO true to size, even with the strap
QFT they run pretty true and are extremely comforable because of the fitted inside and the cushioned insole.

109315092.jpg

A peak at STAT's ASG PE of the Huarache TR Mid. He hasn't worn them yet in the first half. These are dope!

^Nope, He was wearing his 10.Oh HD2011 pes in the all star game and he wore some air max fly by's in the dunk contest.

Originally Posted by Lpheat22

What's good price for the alphas on eBay?

I'd say around $165-175 is a good price for them considering most BIN auctions and sellers are asking $190 and over.

There are some on the bay that could be had for a good price.

Most on ebay are $200 and up

There's a 9 that's a decent price for buy it now, but in the meantime it's one at $190(including shipping) with a day and a half left.

So a decent price is below 200

Originally Posted by bigj505

im waiting for the weather to get better because i wear my pair.
Same boat here.  I have a feeling I will be waiting awhile longer.  12 more inches of snow in the last 2 days = foreseeable future in SOREL boots and wool socks.  About to go blow snow right now.  Hoping pair #2 arrives today courtesy of bc60997.  Thanks for the assistance BC! Pics to follow with Huarache fam and some new Ducks gear.

im honestly not even a huarache person but the alphas and the gradient midsole plus icy sole had me like ooOOoOOOoooooooo.
probably my favorite one that ive seen.

i saw the green hornet ones at footaction this past weekend but they couldnt touch these at all

Once again, thanks to Brandon bc60997 for scooping these last week.  Very glad I now have a pair to rock and kick around in while the other sits on ice.  I may very well just avoid trainers for the rest of 2011 unless we see some AT1s in OG colorways release.  Between all the great colorways of the trainer 1.2 and the huarache trainer, I think I am set for the next 5-10 years.
f5536c2a4caec8f2dd2bf5a4b9e8a6dcf190c9cb.pjpg

s/o to bc60997 for grabbing me a pair of alphas in texas
pimp.gif

love this shoe...now looking for tcu's
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
size 10
osneaker still has a 10.5 but ehh

Back
Top Bottom