Official NIKE HUARACHE TR MID Thread Vol. Haven't been this excited since...

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Arsonist

If someone doesn't get to you first(mine won't get here until Thursday) I'll send them to you at no charge.
Magic1978, just sent you a PM. You are my hero...
happy.gif

Mod Sighting ^^^^^^  Dare I say this is when you know a thread has hit the "big time".  
laugh.gif
  Just playing..  If in fact there was even a minimal re-stock I would be very surprised, as it would coincide with possibly the only 2-3 hour period I haven't been religiously checking the NDC site.  I have no faith in an Eastbay re-stock.

Originally Posted by peeeeeejay

just as mentioned... here's a screenshot of my order a while ago..

Way to be 100% helpful...vague time period of "restock" and you don't even mention the website???

%!@% YOU

ShadyKay NT - dudes been gloating since yesterday or so. never bothered to help out any other niketalkers and was probly misleading when he said there was a restock. random sizes might have been the case. if there was a full restock tho and he didnt mention diddly poo, that would be straight up terrible
30t6p3b.gif

this was via eastbay. i just received a message from someone here advising me to call eastbay though. However, when i checked the site, there was nothing showing when i inputted that product code. that's why i didn't bother posting it here anymore.

sorry if i mentioned restock, i didn't know what term else to use.

Originally Posted by bigj505

ShadyKay NT - dudes been gloating since yesterday or so. never bothered to help out any other niketalkers and was probly misleading when he said there was a restock. random sizes might have been the case. if there was a full restock tho and he didnt mention diddly poo, that would be straight up terrible
30t6p3b.gif

I feel you bro, I'm just mad over sneaks for no reason...mornings ain't my thing lol.

From @nikestore: @The_Steven_Ho That shoe will not be restocked, but keep an eye for future Huarache releases this year!

looks like we have to look to eastbay or somewhere else...

Just got my order from the Saturday NDC restock.

I was told my order came from their "sister warehouse" so I think this might be it for the Alphas.

I need them green hornets BAD!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

But with the Playoffs coming out next week and I'm still trying to swoop down on a pair of Foams I had to pass 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Did you guys who ordered from eastbay get yours? It said it would ship by 2/14, but I didn't get any emails since the backorder one and on my account it now says canceled. Just shot them an email and hope it's not canceled. Wasted my gold club code on it too.

Originally Posted by gusyouout

Did you guys who ordered from eastbay get yours? It said it would ship by 2/14, but I didn't get any emails since the backorder one and on my account it now says canceled. Just shot them an email and hope it's not canceled. Wasted my gold club code on it too.

Yes, got mine on Monday. 

+@+#$ Sporting Goods
Stonebriar Centre Mall
2611 Preston Road
Frisco, TX 75034
214-618-0200

They have Size 10, 11.5 and maybe other random sizes. If you have a +@+#$ sporting goods near you, you can do a in store order or they can ship to your house.

Back
Top Bottom