Official NIKE HUARACHE TR MID Thread Vol. Haven't been this excited since...

Originally Posted by KidCuddy

still super pissed about the Alphas. all these pics aren't helping either....

This.

Originally Posted by GZA73

Sigh...
tired.gif

Originally Posted by gusyouout

Did you guys who ordered from eastbay get yours? It said it would ship by 2/14, but I didn't get any emails since the backorder one and on my account it now says canceled. Just shot them an email and hope it's not canceled. Wasted my gold club code on it too.
I am sorry to hear that.  Send me a private message with your customer/order number so I can assist you.

EastbayRep - Ray

How's the cushlon foam that is apparently in the forefoot of these? I have been reading up on it and it looks to be best paired with a zoomair type of airbag. Although others have said that some of the older KD shoes had cushlon solo in the heel. A brief discussion on it in an old NT thread. Some of Nike's running shoes that retail for $125 have dual zoom and the cushlon. Maybe the $115 price point is there because it's not quite at the level of other shoes but good enough. Does anyone find cushlon alone to be adequate or are they just blowing smoke at us?

Also be careful out there on ebay. I'm looking at a few auctions and it's almost too easy to tell that something is going on with shill bidding. I swear these could end at $150 if it wasn't for this.

The green hornets are the only pair I like out of the super hero pack. Looks like I missed them though.

Originally Posted by ptngina

+*#@% Sporting Goods
Stonebriar Centre Mall
2611 Preston Road
Frisco, TX 75034
214-618-0200

They have Size 10, 11.5 and maybe other random sizes. If you have a +*#@% sporting goods near you, you can do a in store order or they can ship to your house.

Called up there and they said they got in trouble by nike because
they had made shipments out, so because of that they cant ship
any of the alphas out because nike wanted these limited in stores
once they ran out online smh im hurt

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Where can I find that Oregon ducks hoody?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

101261d488c5adb2f20bf6a8ac48a7f4ac2197fb.pjpg

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

+@+#$ Sporting Goods
Stonebriar Centre Mall
2611 Preston Road
Frisco, TX 75034
214-618-0200

They have Size 10, 11.5 and maybe other random sizes. If you have a +@+#$ sporting goods near you, you can do a in store order or they can ship to your house.
Hey I live in Frisco going to go by there now thanks for the info...

Finally received them today. I love the quality of them. Might even wear them tomorrow to work.

Originally Posted by bc60997

+@+#$ Sporting Goods
Stonebriar Centre Mall
2611 Preston Road
Frisco, TX 75034
214-618-0200

They have Size 10, 11.5 and maybe other random sizes. If you have a +@+#$ sporting goods near you, you can do a in store order or they can ship to your house.

were you the guy who bought 11 pairs???? i called only 3 pairs left. 8, 8.5

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

How's the cushlon foam that is apparently in the forefoot of these? I have been reading up on it and it looks to be best paired with a zoomair type of airbag. Although others have said that some of the older KD shoes had cushlon solo in the heel. A brief discussion on it in an old NT thread. Some of Nike's running shoes that retail for $125 have dual zoom and the cushlon. Maybe the $115 price point is there because it's not quite at the level of other shoes but good enough. Does anyone find cushlon alone to be adequate or are they just blowing smoke at us?

Also be careful out there on ebay. I'm looking at a few auctions and it's almost too easy to tell that something is going on with shill bidding. I swear these could end at $150 if it wasn't for this.

I need to wear them all day, but from trying them on and walking around in my house, the cushion seems adequate, though I'd like like full length. The quality and attention to detail on these is excellent, and seem worth the $115/$125.

I'll probably end up getting the white/black or ninjahood's favorite ones as soon as they go on sale or hit outlets. Now those, I don't think are worth $115 after seeing these.

Originally Posted by Sdot73

Originally Posted by bc60997

+@+#$ Sporting Goods
Stonebriar Centre Mall
2611 Preston Road
Frisco, TX 75034
214-618-0200

were you the guy who bought 11 pairs???? i called only 3 pairs left. 8, 8.5

No, I didnt buy 11 pairs.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

After wearing these all day yesterday, they feel great and I'll definitely be buying more later and using a pair for the gym. I can see how Amare plays in them now. They're the most comfortable trainers I've had, probably even more than my Lunar Kayos.

anyone know which outlets have a colorway very cheap (around $70) in a size 8. I'm just looking to get a pair to workout in cause i tried them on at footlocker and these felt great but wasnt willing to pay $115. I'm in NYC by the way. Any other outlets that i can call to have it shipped?

Back
Top Bottom