Official NIKE HUARACHE TR MID Thread Vol. Haven't been this excited since...

^Thanks. I kinda regret not picking those up with the 20% off, but I figured I could do just as much damage from Eastbay with a 20% off gift card and a 20% off discount code.

Originally Posted by The Notorious JAY

Originally Posted by Bruce Blingsteen

damn, first time looking through this thread and of course the damn black/green ones are the ones going for $200...i needed those.

hit up Nike on Twitter(@nikestore) and see if they can locate a pair for you....this is how I got mine for retail ($115)....

thanks for that nikestore twitter tip, they helped me locate a pair in my size!

Originally Posted by yungchamp

what I would do to get my hands on any of these
30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Got a pair of the Supermans as my first pair of these a few days ago, and I'm in love with how comfortable they are. Look great on feet too.

Welcome to the "club" Wayne.  Now you need to grab a pair of Alphas.  With the insole, they are even more comfortable!  Nice to see Shay make a reappearance as well.
Oh yeah? The Alphas have a different insole? I kinda fell into these late, may need to hunt for the Alphas, but the prices are pretty jacked up now.

Got a pair of the Supermans as my first pair of these a few days ago, and I'm in love with how comfortable they are. Look great on feet too.

Welcome to the "club" Wayne.  Now you need to grab a pair of Alphas.  With the insole, they are even more comfortable!  Nice to see Shay make a reappearance as well.
Oh yeah? The Alphas have a different insole? I kinda fell into these late, may need to hunt for the Alphas, but the prices are pretty jacked up now.
Yes. The insole is even more impressive than the v2 Bron 8s.  I will try and snap some pics when I get a moment.  What is the going rate on the BAY for these right now?  Quite seriously, one of the most underrated/ possibly top 3 releases of 2011 up to this point.

^i got my pair off ISS for $200, it was an impulse buy because i havent seen many pairs go up

Yes. The insole is even more impressive than the v2 Bron 8s.  I will try and snap some pics when I get a moment.  What is the going rate on the BAY for these right now?  Quite seriously, one of the most underrated/ possibly top 3 releases of 2011 up to this point.
Yeah the Alphas are fire. I only see a few pairs on eBay, and they're asking for 300+ which is just too much. 

The huarache trainers are some good shoe I ball in the og ones and got the TCU with the nike check on the back to rock. These shoe are far the best shoe to play ball in.

be careful. I think there are both fakes of these with the 360 outsole, and the normal look. I dont believe they have hit ebay yet but you sometimes get some weird auctions

Anyone got the hook ups on some sz 9 Florida CWs? or Obsidian blue/White CW? I'm regretting it so bad that I slept on these =(

i wish nike would iD these. if they g0t tha 2011 j0rdans on iD soon these should be too. id pay 200 for my own style huarache

Back
Top Bottom