Official NIKE HUARACHE TR MID Thread Vol. Haven't been this excited since...

9kb5hf.jpg

Silverthorne Outlet, Colorado. FSR. $59.99

Anyone know how they fit compared to Air Maxs? I had to go up a half size on the 2010 but stay at an 11 for the 2011, looking to get a pair of the lows soon and want to make sure I get the right one as nowhere near me has them in stores

Also anyone have the product number on the TR low volt colorway?

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

Anyone know how they fit compared to Air Maxs? I had to go up a half size on the 2010 but stay at an 11 for the 2011, looking to get a pair of the lows soon and want to make sure I get the right one as nowhere near me has them in stores

Also anyone have the product number on the TR low volt colorway?
Volt product code from NDC:  442243-147

I say they fit true to size.  I wear 10.5 in AM2009s, 11 in AM2010, and 10.5 in AM2011.  I have 3 pairs of 10.5 in these huaraches.

flash4.jpg

some flash i got for myself and friends. wish the supermans and greenlantern apear at the outlets again...

desperately looking for huarache alpha's sz 10.5 or 11,if anyone can point me in the right direction i would greatly appreciate it.

Originally Posted by RAWairMIA

desperately looking for huarache alpha's sz 10.5 or 11,if anyone can point me in the right direction i would greatly appreciate it.

I have a sz 12 fs but will be too big for you. Like J said, they were harder to get due to the Nikestore/*+%%@.com only drop

The insole on them is R E T A R D E D also lol
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Type X

I have a sz 12 fs but will be too big for you. Like J said, they were harder to get due to the Nikestore/*+%%@.com only drop

pimp.gif

What don't you like about the insole?  I think it is really comfortable.  Kind of a progression of the Lebron 8 v2 insole with more perforation.  Just curious
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Originally Posted by Type X

pimp.gif

What don't you like about the insole?  I think it is really comfortable.  Kind of a progression of the Lebron 8 v2 insole with more perforation.  Just curious
grin.gif

******ed meaning ******edly comfy.

After months of searching I finally got a pair of alphas and I couldn't be happier. Got them used but they are in great condition. I've been wearing them all day and they are really comfy

So disappointed that I could never find a pair of the Floridas in a sz 15.  
frown.gif
  I haven't wanted a pair of sneakers that badly in years.  These need to be ID'd so damn bad.
Finally gave in and ordered a pair of the white/blk from Eastbay with a coupon for $70 shipped.  Gonna paint the NIKE on the strap black probably, just look too plain as-is.  Will probably get the Obsidians once they go on sale a little deeper.

Originally Posted by mastergrim8

Should the Huarache Trainer Mid 2 be continued in this thread or should we make a new one?

Continue it in this one and we might as well add in the basketball huaraches that are supposed to release in 2012 too...
nerd.gif

Anyone wanna sell their FLORIDAS? I'm really looking for a pair sz 9 or 9.5. Brand new or Used don't matter if it's beat, I just need a pair!

Yea dude I almost got some Floridas the other week but the seller was a +@$+#@!. Got my refund. Still looking -_-

I got the flashes and the warmachines I want some of those boom tech (alfa) university inspired (U & Boise) colorways but what i realy want is the low top silver and white cleats ...they monster

Back
Top Bottom