Official NIKE HUARACHE TR MID Thread Vol. Haven't been this excited since...

Originally Posted by Type X

Originally Posted by RAWairMIA

desperately looking for huarache alpha's sz 10.5 or 11,if anyone can point me in the right direction i would greatly appreciate it.

I have a sz 12 fs but will be too big for you. Like J said, they were harder to get due to the Nikestore/*+%%@.com only drop

The insole on them is R E T A R D E D also lol
pimp.gif

i scooped and flipped a BUNCH of a pairs instore when they dropped here
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Just saw this thread. I love the Huarache TR Mids. I got the Nike Pro Combat Florida Gators Trainer in size 13 and love them. The best shoes for working out I have ever worn. I'm still looking to buy another pair of Huarache TR's in size 13

I have a pair of Orange DS Amare Stoudemire PE Huarache trainers in a size 9... They say promo sample and from what I've heard are extremely limited. How much do you think these are worth?

Damn. Can someone post a photo of some supermans and/or Ironman all red Huarache's for me? I'm thinkin about buying one or the other and I wanna see some good photos of them and of them on feet?

Pretty much any cw is hard to come by these days. Still regretting the fact that I slept and only noticed them almost a whole year later -_-

They need to rlease some more colorways of this shoe and get away from the Huarache Low Free's. Also looking for Hornets^^^^^

Back
Top Bottom