Official NIKE HUARACHE TR MID Thread Vol. Haven't been this excited since...

Originally Posted by The Notorious JAY

Shabooyah....Hit up @nikestore on Twitter about those Boise States...that's how I found mine....it was at the Buena Vista Outlet store..cost me 76 bucks..including shipping...

I might call Nikefind tomorrow and do it that way. If you don't mind, can I get the SKU number from you?

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Shabooyah....Hit up @nikestore on Twitter about those Boise States...that's how I found mine....it was at the Buena Vista Outlet store..cost me 76 bucks..including shipping...

I might call Nikefind tomorrow and do it that way. If you don't mind, can I get the SKU number from you?
  414975-408

yungchamp wrote:

All 3 would be copped. C'mon Nike it aint to late. Make summer interesting 
wink.gif

and NDC just put the Super Heroes Huaraches on clearance..now $91.97...might grab me another pair of Green Hornets..

They still have them at the 34th St Footaction from what a friend told me. 

Finally completed Superhero Pack..
Just copped Flash & Green Lanterns last night they were on sale on NDC and still had my size..

They're going fast though, once they've reduced prices... 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

how do the tr's fit?
Snugly.  Probably go up a 1/2 size unless your feet are exceptionally narrow.  I wear an 11 or 11.5 usually.  I got 11.5 in these, and probably could go to 12 if necessary.

I gtt my true size. Couldn't be happier. They do fit pretty snug, but like all shoes once you break em in they'll fit PERFECT.

Hoping those all black/orange ones drop!

And in regards to sizing, they run true to size for me. If you have a wide foot, I would definitely go a 1/2 size up.

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

2011-05-03%2012.14.01.jpg

Modell's in Times Square. Had to get those Floridas since I missed out on the Boise States.
Can someone vouch for the dude who posted this? I am not sure if this is the right place/spot for this, but I PM'd this fella after he posted and asked if the Oreg.States were still available @ the store.  He responded back, indicated yes, and proceeded to pick up after I paypaled him.  Said he had 'em and was shipping.  This was nearly two weeks ago, and he's been busy, but still nothing arrived- no tracking #, etc... Should I be worried, maybe he's on vacation, I have no clue.  Have some of his PMs, and have his cell/ph#, but no response in the past 4-5 days.  I am by no means calling him out, I just want to clear this up amicably, and wondered if anyone who follows this thread knows of him/had any dealings, etc...  Thanks in advance, and apologies if this is misplaced.

Back
Top Bottom