Official NIKE HUARACHE TR MID Thread Vol. Haven't been this excited since...

I was initially gonna get the ones Ninja posted till I found out the alpha releasing. I love the grey suede tobox. If I cant get the alphas, Ill prob end up with those other volt ones.

Saw Green Hornets at Gabe's (Gabriel Brothers) for $60. No box top though.

Didn't know what they were so I just kept it movin'.

Originally Posted by TheDegeneral

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

The fact that the released version has a tag on it that says SP '11 would indicate there is some intent to release correct?
I've seen quite a few PROMO samples that are never released to the public. I think we all should be very worried right about now. The date as far as i'm concerned means nothing. Spring term ends for Nike by the end of March If im not mistaken. So maybe wait until then until panic mode sets in?

Edit: I had my post a reply window open from an hour ago.. Good to see some type of release coming out of these
eek.gif
. I think some other promo samples that never saw the light of day were a few of the oregon PEs, a FSU tr1 PE that ended on ebay recently, as well as a tr1 livestrong promo sample.. Many promo samples never see the light of day.. Im really glad to see these released

SO maybe we're looking at a NDC only launch? Eastbayrep, any news on these??? These mean nothing if I can't get them in a somewhat normal fashion.
laugh.gif
Who's on the internet around SB kickoff? I guess I make some sacrifices that day?
We will have the Nike Zoom Huarache Trainer - Men's in Black/Volt/Cool Grey (55614005) available for sale this Sunday (2/06/11) at 7 PM EST.  Please note, we may not receive the shipment in for these shoes until the middle of February, so any orders placed for them will be a back-order.  Also, this shoe is extremely limited, so they will not last long.

EastbayRep - Ray
hey eastbay ray..do you know if these will come with the volt laces? thanks
We do not have any information saying if these shoes will or will not be coming with an extra set of volt laces.  Once people start receiving their pairs, someone can post if they received an extra set of volt laces or not.

Originally Posted by Countryboi2m

I love love the Black/Volt/Cool Greys but does eastbay have any idea whats happening on sunday at 7PM?
Release dates/times are set by the manufacture.  We just follow the times set by the manufacture.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

The fact that the released version has a tag on it that says SP '11 would indicate there is some intent to release correct?
I've seen quite a few PROMO samples that are never released to the public. I think we all should be very worried right about now. The date as far as i'm concerned means nothing. Spring term ends for Nike by the end of March If im not mistaken. So maybe wait until then until panic mode sets in?

Edit: I had my post a reply window open from an hour ago.. Good to see some type of release coming out of these
eek.gif
. I think some other promo samples that never saw the light of day were a few of the oregon PEs, a FSU tr1 PE that ended on ebay recently, as well as a tr1 livestrong promo sample.. Many promo samples never see the light of day.. Im really glad to see these released

SO maybe we're looking at a NDC only launch? Eastbayrep, any news on these??? These mean nothing if I can't get them in a somewhat normal fashion.
laugh.gif
Who's on the internet around SB kickoff? I guess I make some sacrifices that day?
We will have the Nike Zoom Huarache Trainer - Men's in Black/Volt/Cool Grey (55614005) available for sale this Sunday (2/06/11) at 7 PM EST.  Please note, we may not receive the shipment in for these shoes until the middle of February, so any orders placed for them will be a back-order.  Also, this shoe is extremely limited, so they will not last long.

EastbayRep - Ray

NSW just posted this:

Dropping Sunday (2/6) @ 7pm EST Exclusively on Nikestore.com - Alpha Pack

The Alpha Pack is dropping Sunday (2/6) and will be available exclusively on Nikestore.com at 7pm EST. The pack includes a Duffel Bag, Zoom Huarache Trainer Mid and Alpha Talon Football Cleat and is limted to only 25 units. Check out some more pics of the pack below...

napheader.jpg

napinline.jpg

napinline7.jpg

Looks like this version has a Skull logo on the medial side (unless I missed it in previous pics). I hope NSW means that the PACK is NDC exclusive...

EastBayRep, you guys are definitely getting the Huaraches alone, right?

RT: @TheWhat1124 @21_Mercer @nikestore Is the Alpha trainer releasing without the pack or is it only with the pack?
RT: @Nikestore @TheWhat1124 Both, it will release solo and in the pack
They're dropping without the pack 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

NSW just posted this:

Dropping Sunday (2/6) @ 7pm EST Exclusively on Nikestore.com - Alpha Pack

The Alpha Pack is dropping Sunday (2/6) and will be available exclusively on Nikestore.com at 7pm EST. The pack includes a Duffel Bag, Zoom Huarache Trainer Mid and Alpha Talon Football Cleat and is limted to only 25 units. Check out some more pics of the pack below...

napheader.jpg

napinline.jpg
napinline7.jpg

Looks like this version has a Skull logo on the medial side (unless I missed it in previous pics). I hope NSW means that the PACK is NDC exclusive...

EastBayRep, you guys are definitely getting the Huaraches alone, right?
Will will be selling the Nike Zoom Huarache Trainer - Men's in Black/Volt/Cool Grey (55614005) alone.  They will be priced at $114.99.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

ninja u crazy....the neon swoosh on the back of the alpha pair >>>>> those
pssh
grin.gif

balanced colorblocking > OG derived colorway with added neon

Ninjahood, your pics look nice, but nah son
30t6p3b.gif

Eastbayrep, tell your supervisors you just saved a man from jumping off his roof today. If I would be forced to buy a total package, I would be one mad person. Could I call in, with the stlye # known at 7pm EST or is online the best way to go?? Any word on the # of units that are being sold? It just figures the one trainer that has become a must have of the last 5 years, is limited.

I'm just scared at the price point of $115. That's the same as the others but may include gradient midsole, 3 total laces, a clear outsole, and an insole that has the "individual pod" system. I probably can't wait and think about my purchase at eastbay before doing it, but it may be different from the "limited to 25 Alpha Collection" pair. Eastbayrep, do you have any other info where you can confirm you're selling the complete package zoom huarache?

-----------------------------------------
Ninjahood, that's what you call balanced colorblocking? The volt over powers that entire shoe. From the sockliner, to the teeth at the forefoot, to the NIKE on the strap, it all seems so OD. The grey, where ever it is, looks to be a second thought. The alpha pair just has the proper "IT" factor. Nike loves to overdo the accent color and it's just turns what could be a nice colorway into mediocre releases. The midsole gradient is the ultimate contrast to the black and grey upper.. I will say that I am intriuged by the toebox material on the GR pair, like Mayhemgetz stated. It looks like it has a finely perforated leather or mesh type of material. Even the strap has that material. That may be the only plus for that colorway. I think to save the GR, they shouldve went with a third accent color. Maybe more grey someplace, or a darker green.

679083-001.jpg

da alpha pack is just derived from da OG color, which i will always look superior.

LMAO @ the pack. Majority of people don't use cleats for everyday wear..lol.

Anyways, props to eastbay for not selling as a pack.

Originally Posted by RareAirBreeds23

This might have been asked in the thread already, but will the trainers that Amare wears ever be released?

I actually may have posted that 2-3x in this thread and the house of hoops thread and never got an answer
frown.gif
...I really hope so, although Nike dropped some amare air max hyperfuse that he's never worn at HoH, so I'm not too optimistic about that. I would buy 2 pairs of the blue ones though.

NDC appears that they will be selling them individually as well.. I myself will be away from a computer and probably too immersed in interacting with others. So these will be an automatic NON buy for me.. Best of luck to everyone who wants one.. 3-4 weeks down the line, if these were a GR, i'd scoop up with the quickness. But these "surprise" limited launches do little for me.

A fellow NTer was saying these may be like the TEBOW tr1.2s.. Resell game is there when there's hype.. meanwhile last week a sz12.5 goes for $60 before even knowing if they would be coming out

Well there goes my chances!

more money for me....and i ain't givin the other ninja volts the time either

edit: nvm read the info up top....AWESOME....Nike still needs to release the HWC VII's though....so until then...suck it

Back
Top Bottom