Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

Originally Posted by eteam o2

Originally Posted by abro311

my local footlocker already got the united we rise hyperdunks in a couple days ago so I went yesterday and exchanged 2 pairs of old zoom flights and a pair of
the first tech challenges and I ended up getting a 8.5, 9, and 9.5 for a total of $102 after taxes. cant beat that, they still have more left because nobody in
my area is copping them or any of the other country hyperdunks they got in, but the united we rises are fire. I will probably resell the 9.5 and keep me the
8.5 and 9. I dont know how they released them so early if the official release date is the 8th

where u located? pics?
I posted mine a few pages back.

ordered from shoe planet a little before 8am pac time on fri
-just got my item out of stock email - in broken English of course
-figured it was too good to be true

Are the China hyperdunks on Eastbay the same as the ones released at House of hoops and Footlockers? thanks in advance.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SHOEAFFLICTION.BLOGSPOT.COM

Originally Posted by Lakersfan25

yup, I got the same email. oh well
I think were spending too much time over at NLT
Then again, it was trbo that dropped the info over here - gotta show the NLT family some exclusive info/love man
tongue.gif

btw - i think you were able to pick up a pair already - what was your source?

for those with the country PEs, NDC has some really sick windrunners up to match...Seeing the aussie coat really makes me hope they release again

Originally Posted by cjb23

Originally Posted by Lakersfan25

yup, I got the same email. oh well
I think were spending too much time over at NLT
Then again, it was trbo that dropped the info over here - gotta show the NLT family some exclusive info/love man
tongue.gif

btw - i think you were able to pick up a pair already - what was your source?

yea, I was able to pickup a pair. it's good to know people overseas....lol. wanted another pair....ya know the saying "1 to stock and 1 torock"
grin.gif

Ken from Shoe planet also ruined my mamba's at retail dream with the same email....
Ah well just have to try my luck on the uwr from eastbay i guess.

Originally Posted by ZombieJesus12

What's the TB mean?

Anyone who's copped off Eastbay - do the Chinas have Yi on the tongue, or does it just say HyperDunk? If it says Yi, that's a deal-breaker.

EDIT: This pic is what I mean
olympichyperdunktongue.jpg

I don't want that on my gorgeous shoes!
you will not get that version from eastbay....NDC...or niketown...you'll probably only be able to get the YI version on ebay if you're in theUS...other then that you won't really be able to tell it's the China version unless you know...

anybody who placed order on shoe-plante for the mamba got an email from them?
i got a very hard-to-understand japanese style english email, i think they r trying to tell me that they r out of stock~
but i am quite confused wht he is trying to tell me...
but when i order, it was about noon time on friday~ n there were full size up there, how can i get out of stock?
if so, i think most of the ppl will get out of stock as well~ since my order was ahead some of em...

any words?

I was at NTSF Saturday, they'll have the UWR pack in limited quantities on 080808. I hope there's no line for the for these since it is a Weekday, butthen again those young punk kid resellers ain't got school. Nothing yet on the HD Mambas
eyes.gif
. Also tried on the HD TBs and Blackouts and imo they feel they are a tad heavierthan the Countries and USA GR, but still lighter than the average shoe.

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

i got a very hard-to-understand japanese style english email, i think they r trying to tell me that they r out of stock~

but when i order, it was about noon time on friday~ n there were full size up there, how can i get out of stock?

if so, i think most of the ppl will get out of stock as well~ since my order was ahead some of em...

any words?

pretty sure it means u didn't order in time
i got the same email too
they're site doesn't update live

Originally Posted by eteam o2

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

any words?

pretty sure it means u didn't order in time
i got the same email too
they're site doesn't update live

Got the same email too... Did anyone get their orders through? I've just read about people's orders getting cancelled, but haven't seen oneperson say they are getting shipped.

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Were the #10 version released in limited amounts? I ask because I'm having NO luck finding them, ANYWHERE. Note, I'm not trying to hype them up...just want a DEFINITIVE answer. I've scanned through this post since the beginning and haven't seen a for sure yet.
Dude living up to the begining of his name
laugh.gif
and I think theyare somewhat limited cause they only came out in Canada/Asia I think. You can find them on ebay though if you really want them though. Hope you get them.

just don't answer them imo. if people aren't willing to put in the effort to find the answer to a question that's been answered 4309834089 times already, they don't want the shoe badly enough to deserve it anyways

Basically

Well, good luck to those that got theres.....

Shoe-planet Mamba order has officially been canceled. Order placed approx. 9:30AM PST.

yi china hyperdunks are due to drop in 10 canada footlockers on 08/07.Shiny red leather with gold secondary color along with the yi logo on the tongue and 11stitched on the forefoot.

i got my order canceled and i put my order in at 6am pacific time....

i think they wanted to make more money off of them and jacked up the prices to sell locally or on ebay. thats my theory.

not one order has gone through. thats bs.

oh well....plan b should take care of me by the end of the week...

mine were cancelled as well.....bummer...no one got charged on their credit card did they, if so share it...i want to make sure nothing sketchy happens

Originally Posted by Sikwiidit04

so.....

WHO HAS ACTUALLY BALLED IN THESE?

I have.

Fresh out the box and into the court.
pimp.gif

The material on the toe in the Black pair sucks, they look faded already.
mad.gif

Hopefully they go on sale later on but at $110 it might seem a little hard for them to reach the sales rack
tired.gif

Haha dang that sucks for all the people who got their Mamba orders on shoe-planet canceled. I was bugging out cause I wanted to get them, but they had alreadyrun out, guess it's okay now that no one got them.
laugh.gif

Did the link-poster get them?

Back
Top Bottom