Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

oh man... i literally just woke myself up right now.. i fell asleep in front of the comp... SMH... c'mon nike put 'em up already!!!

whats goin on BP ... strate chillin waitin for these gems to drop see how lcuky we all are. what are you gettin into this weekend ... theres some %$$$ goindown in baltimore, and ima check WVa out tmw.

Since its so late and everyone is a little tired...who wants to give me a pair of Australia's for 200 shipped in size 12s?

Nahh but for real not much plans this weekend, hopefully the Red Sox take it to the White Sox.

probably pineapple express as well, might head to the lake. mostly just hangin out and rest up for the work week.

My plans are to spend the weekend with the girl

Go see a movie: it's prolly gonna b between Wall-E, or Mummy III

I gotta work sun. till 6 at champs but just tryin to relax this weekend..

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

^ eastbay said 10.5 11 12

Thanks man
ohwell.gif

No 11.5
tired.gif
smh.gif

I fit an 11.5 in the huarache 2k4s, I don't think the 12 will be too bad
ohwell.gif

i think you should go 1/2 sz smaller. i normally wear 11.5 in 2k4s, 2k5s, pretty much anything... but when i bought the china hds, igot an 11, and they fit fine. they were wide enough for my wide feet, plus enough space in the toe box so that i'm not jamming my toes against the frontof the shoe. i'm thinking they fit bigger...so if i were to get a 12, i'd be swimming in 'em. just my 2cents.

Well...Wanted to head down to atlantic city saturday night, still might...

Sunday is the baptism for my girl's cousin's baby...

Definitely wanna see pineapple express...probably check it out tomorrow...

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Originally Posted by BP the owner

how's everybody doin'? any plans for the weekend?
Pineaplle Express this weekend with some friends + Work

Yourself?
See you there .. BIG weekend .. got to get ready for Carlos next week .

i'm going to a bday party at pump-it-up and afterwards heading to the movies to watch pineapple express... Sunday i'm playing hoop....

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

im gonna see dark night in imax tmmr!!! hopefully i dont fall a sleep

no way you fall asleep watching that movie...especially if its in the imax.....

i'm confused. are the rest of the hyperdunks for the countries (aus, spain, argentina) gonna be released tonight aswell as the UWR ones?

thanks.

anyone from arkansas...or can they recommend good sneaker stores in northwest arkansas?
i know its a long shot...but i thought i would ask

and we're all thinkikng that the shoes will show up on the basketball page....and not the olympic page right?

yeah..i've been looking at the footwear/basketball page....just didnt know if they were going to be someplace else
i image they will be a different listing then the hyperdunks that are already there

Back
Top Bottom