Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

Originally Posted by kobehead

BP needs to be hired by Nike.

If he was and most of his PS's went into production I would turn broke.
laugh.gif

thanks guys, but i didn't realize OJ already got traded? to Memphis? i guess you can scratch that T-wolves colorway...

Originally Posted by kicksb4tricks

is marqueesole legit? those mcflys look real appealing after not being able to get those MVP 3's

Very Legit.

does anyone want to confirm the black hyperdunks releasing late july? will the toe be suede or patent leather?

Originally Posted by AirForce1s

does anyone want to confirm the black hyperdunks releasing late july? will the toe be suede or patent leather?

I think wesoldout already released them and according to their pics its suede.

I found a deal for kobe's olympic hyperdunk 140USD.
is tht a good deal?
anyone give me some suggestion please?
thx

XanGelicO, is the Olympic Kobe Hyperdunks the PE version with his logo and the #10? if it is, i think $140 is worth it, unless you are in Canada, which you canget them for retail.

^yeah the one u talked about is the one, how much going for in canada?
i m in LA, not canada... sorry~
but i dont kno how much they go for... cuz i saw they r gonna be 110USD on the GR...
trying to figure out if 140 worth on the kobe olympic PE, cuz the colorway is the best so far imo, w/ the #10 is excellent!

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

I found a deal for kobe's olympic hyperdunk 140USD.
is tht a good deal?
anyone give me some suggestion please?
thx

Where? I want a pair and hopefully the US gets them with the shozoko and #10. The Olympic GR with no shozoko and #10 will be releasing July 26th everywherefrom Niketown to Footlocker along with the all blacks for $110 here in the US.

140 is a very good price since they retial at 150 canadian.

Hmmm i think i actually like the sole better this way but all the white KILLS this shoe.

Back
Top Bottom