Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

not really interested in the shoe (actually dont know which ones yall talkin bout) but that shirt is NICE.

I really hate myself for waitin up all night then passin out at 8:45am when it looks like they were up on ndc..it would good talkin with y'all lastnight..you kept me entertained to say the least..if anyone has an extra 9.5 or 10..hit me up..i really want these..

Originally Posted by BP the owner

tupac003, thanks for the offer, but i guess i'm too late, again.....i missed out on both my opportunities because i fell asleep, my timing seems to be off today. oh well, i'm happy for everyone that got theirs.

you're a good dude for hooking people up!

BP, what size you need?? I may be able to hook you up. PM me.

So NTLA sucks bootie. I called yesterday and I asked when they open on Friday. The guy says 10AM. My buddy goes and gets there at 930ish...they open and thestore tells him ALL GONE. The store opened at 730AM! %$*? Is that even fair? So peeps got their shoes and they closed back up until 10AM.

We then went to Undefeated on LaBrea....GONE. NADA. ZIP. ZILCH!

oh wells...I guess it is not meant to be.

Originally Posted by AsianImage

So NTLA sucks bootie. I called yesterday and I asked when they open on Friday. The guy says 10AM. My buddy goes and gets there at 930ish...they open and the store tells him ALL GONE. The store opened at 730AM! %$*? Is that even fair? So peeps got their shoes and they closed back up until 10AM.

We then went to Undefeated on LaBrea....GONE. NADA. ZIP. ZILCH!

oh wells...I guess it is not meant to be.

NTLA gave out wrist bands. So it opened early for them...

niketown seattle has size 10.5 and 11 left they are not doing phone orders so im still with out the hyperdunk. Just throught I'll help someone in theseattle area.

What kind of release was the united we rise hyperdunks? I checked all my spots in LA that get EVERYTHING and they did not have these. I believe the only placesin LA that had these was Niketown and Undefeated(Not sure).

Originally Posted by Paul is a Reseller ph1k85

What kind of release was the united we rise hyperdunks? I checked all my spots in LA that get EVERYTHING and they did not have these. I believe the only places in LA that had these was Niketown and Undefeated(Not sure).

a very limited release

Dangit, NTLV has two 8.5's and one 13, but they dont do phone orders either
mad.gif

Got my pair this morning at Serramonte Footlocker. Went with my 2 friends. No line whatsoever.

Originally Posted by djbj6t9

Got my pair this morning at Serramonte Footlocker. Went with my 2 friends. No line whatsoever.

considered going there instead of NTSF, but wasnt sure if they were going to open early...i figured there would be no lines there though...

You call nike and they tell you Footlockers, Footactions, Champs and Finish Lines as well as urban accounts. It looks like it only hit a handful of these chainstores in CA and NY. Have not heard of them hitting outside those states. I gotta believe some footlockers still have pairs somewhere.

how come on nike.com I put the lebron united we rise shoe in my cart and its noly $120.00 for them?

Good lord this thread exploded. Was busy at work all day and it advanced about 30 pages. Ironically, I had no interest in the UWR colorway; Could'veordered this morning when I woke up, but will settle for Navy laces and a little bit of Sharpie work on my GRs because I'm not personally into the all-overpattern. Congrats to those who got 'em.

Originally Posted by OUChrisLitt

Good lord this thread exploded. Was busy at work all day and it advanced about 30 pages. Ironically, I had no interest in the UWR colorway; Could've ordered this morning when I woke up, but will settle for Navy laces and a little bit of Sharpie work on my GRs because I'm not personally into the all-over pattern. Congrats to those who got 'em.

co-sign, now that i can't get'em

anyone know where i can get UWR hd's in south fl. i called nt and 2 ftl that got the country's all the places did not have them nor did they know whatthey were. can sumone plz help me out. i relaly don't wanna hav to buy off ebay cuz i would love to get discount at ftl.
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom