Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

Originally Posted by Bhupy

so what's the big hype on the UWR's for? did i miss something? and no don't tell me to look to in the thread, which happens to be about 200 pages.

they are limited and every one wants them because nike put some laser work on it.

hahah. that's it. i thought they were like mad comfortable or like had something extra in them.

So I tried my luck last night on Eastbay and like many of you out there, No luck..
smh.gif

Then I try NDC this morning and there's every size but mine
mad.gif

So I call it quits for now thinking I'm gonna have to pay some crazy re-seller price. I was reading earlier within this forum that a local mall had them inmy brothers area.(nor cal) So I shot him a text message letting him know what I had just read. He responded " want me check it out?" I said"sure" still thinking I'm outta' luck. A couple hours pass, and my brother calls me up"YOU MIGHT BE IN LUCK"call him back in anhour. So I'm thinking alright, I'm ready to be let down again, I call him back about an hour later and he tells me thisstory.."blah-blah-blah" your brother came through. Well last last few words is what I remember the most -Your Brother Came Through-
Yes, I got me a pair, or actually my brother got me a pair....
smokin.gif

Brudda- I know you be checking threads, just felt I needed to share my story! THANKS <3 your Brudda

Funny thing is a lot of you know this NT'er
roll.gif

Originally Posted by tak

So I tried my luck last night on Eastbay and like many of you out there, No luck..
smh.gif

mad.gif

So I call it quits for now thinking I'm gonna have to pay some crazy re-seller price. I was reading earlier within this forum that a local mall had them in my brothers area.(nor cal) So I shot him a text message letting him know what I had just read. He responded " want me check it out?" I said "sure" still thinking I'm outta' luck. A couple hours pass, and my brother calls me up"YOU MIGHT BE IN LUCK"call him back in an hour. So I'm thinking alright, I'm ready to be let down again, I call him back about an hour later and he tells me this story.."blah-blah-blah" your brother came through. Well last last few words is what I remember the most -Your Brother Came Through-
smokin.gif

Brudda- I know you be checking threads, just felt I needed to share my story! THANKS <3 your Brudda

roll.gif

Yeah, because your brother is Billy Hoyle.

got my pair of the UWR earlier and they were far to nice to rock for bball so I had to go back and cop the regular USA pair. Can't wait to play in these.

Originally Posted by tak

smh.gif

mad.gif

So I call it quits for now thinking I'm gonna have to pay some crazy re-seller price. I was reading earlier within this forum that a local mall had them in my brothers area.(nor cal)

just curious what mall did he cop at?...

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

they are limited and every one wants them because nike put some laser work on it.

I'm usually not a fan of laser work... but the reflective 3M material is pretty cool. I actually think these shoes look better in pics than in person.

Originally Posted by Beats05

Can anyone help me out with some information on the White/Metallic Gold colorway? I know it dropped in Canada or something and it seems like quite a few Hong Kong resellers have them...their prices aren't horrible, but add in the $30 shipping and you're getting very unreasonable. Are these dropping in the U.S. any time soon? Or should I just forget about them or pay the Hong Kong price?
these are a GR in Hong Kong and retail for $989... roughly US$128, so use that as a reference point... Dunno if they're gonna drop in the US, but$30 shipping from HK to the US isn't that unreasonable... some sellers charge $40 for overseas shipping...

Damn ... Im still pissed off I wasnt able to cop ... SO MAD ... None the less ... con grads to those who did get them .
Originally Posted by tak

smh.gif

mad.gif

So I call it quits for now thinking I'm gonna have to pay some crazy re-seller price. I was reading earlier within this forum that a local mall had them in my brothers area.(nor cal) So I shot him a text message letting him know what I had just read. He responded " want me check it out?" I said "sure" still thinking I'm outta' luck. A couple hours pass, and my brother calls me up"YOU MIGHT BE IN LUCK"call him back in an hour. So I'm thinking alright, I'm ready to be let down again, I call him back about an hour later and he tells me this story.."blah-blah-blah" your brother came through. Well last last few words is what I remember the most -Your Brother Came Through-
smokin.gif

roll.gif
Yo who is he ... where did he cop from ... holla at me .. you know where im at ....

Originally Posted by gio2323

WAIT, THESE ALREADY CAME OUT ON NDC????
you're kidding me right with this question???...on a side note i got my shipping confirmation from NDC today with next day air so hopefully theycome tomorrow...saturday...anyone else get their shipping confirmation from either eastbay or NDC...all i can say is that all those that ordered last nightfrom NDC know how crazy it truly was

Yeah they should be there tomorrow ... post pictures once they come in .. Damn I wish I could of copped them ...

i ordered mine this morning, and i received an order confirmation. shipping confirmation hasn't come yet though. would there be a slight chance forcancellation?

Originally Posted by NING206

i ordered mine this morning, and i received an order confirmation. shipping confirmation hasn't come yet though. would there be a slight chance for cancellation?
i highly doubt yours has been cancelled..it might be due to the order in which your order was placed...because i think i might have been one of thefirst ones to get an order in because when i was done with mine there was still a full size run but i might be wrong...but dont worry im sure everything willgo through smoothly...also i did choose next day air so i am paying for them to get it out to me faster then normal...they better for an extra 25 haha
wink.gif
...andyes i will definately post pics so everyone knows what exactly they will be getting from NDC, cant wait...ill keep you all posted

Originally Posted by GIveMEshoes

Hey fellas, Footlocker has a size 8 of the UWR hyperdunks...
i dont think they do anymore...i read that they were there earlier in the day and tried to add them to my cart just to see if it would work andalthough it was listed as a size available after adding it...it says they are no longer available...but give it a try if u are an 8...someone might havecancelled their order...good luck

I'm happy for everyone who got their pairs, and hope that everyone who couldn't get theirs last night will get them somehow. But come to think of it,Nike did not release Olympic shoes for 04. I remember the Gold Flightposite II's and BB4s in 2000 though, but I was just a little kid without a CC at thattime
laugh.gif

Looks like I missed out on the UWR
mad.gif
.....so anyone have any solid info onthe McDonald's All American cw dropping later on?

Back
Top Bottom