Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

my Mambas

http://thumbp1.mail.re4.yahoo.com/t...AAJcGSKWntwyo7hQjixI&partid=2&f=505&fid=Inbox

moz-screenshot-4.jpg
http://thumbp1.mail.re4.yahoo.com/t...AAJcGSKWntwyo7hQjixI&partid=3&f=505&fid=Inbox

http://thumbp1.mail.re4.yahoo.com/t...AAJcGSKWntwyo7hQjixI&partid=4&f=505&fid=Inbox

http://thumbp1.mail.re4.yahoo.com/t...AAJcGSKWntwyo7hQjixI&partid=5&f=505&fid=Inbox

http://thumbp1.mail.re4.yahoo.com/t...AAJcGSKWntwyo7hQjixI&partid=6&f=505&fid=Inbox

2 pages....no 410 Fresh????

Thank GOODNESS!!!!

My UWRS come in tomm. ...I will take some pics for you guys .
I am really looking forward to seeing them in person.

Good day to all!!!

Originally Posted by denverairforce

Has anybody actually called Nike to find out why their order was cancelled?
thats my question too. Best believe I'd holler at em if they cancelled my order.
They took the scratch out of my account, it's not just being 'held' as I've seen done before so I guess we'lll see.

Here are my mambas...finally viewable.
Enjoy NT!!!
If anyone knows where to buy the mamba's for $180, I'd greatly appreciate a heads up for pair #2.

Skit_japan is all out of mambas...I hope some NT heads saw my post and scooped theirs up for 199+shipping.

I swear the detail on these are BONKERS. Anybody who owns the HD UWR needs to scoop these up quick!

Dammit Iamdavidcha.... Those pics really really make me want those Mambas evenmore.... They'll go GREAT with my Kobe USA jersey.... I'm trying really hard not to pull the trigger on ebay and hold out for the Laker away colorHD's in October but you sir (and those who keep posting pics of the Mamba's) are not helping....

Nice pics nonetheless...
pimp.gif

wow, it's been a long time since i've been on here, haha.

anyway, to anyone who had their orders cancelled from the restock of the UWR Hyperdunks 2 days ago... what size did you guys ordered? and did anyone get ashipment confirmation yet from purchasing the restocked UWR's?

Originally Posted by us3Less

anyway, to anyone who had their orders cancelled from the restock of the UWR Hyperdunks 2 days ago... what size did you guys ordered? and did anyone get a shipment confirmation yet from purchasing the restocked UWR's?

the one guy said his sz.11 was canceled

Originally Posted by 410FRESH

Originally Posted by us3Less

anyway, to anyone who had their orders cancelled from the restock of the UWR Hyperdunks 2 days ago... what size did you guys ordered? and did anyone get a shipment confirmation yet from purchasing the restocked UWR's?

the one guy said his sz.11 was canceled

#+! my size 11 was canceled too! i got my order in from NDC today and it was just some socks that i ordered with the UWR size 11. On the receipt it showsthat the UWR is out of stock and cannot be fulfilled, but on the NDC website it shows it as being shipped wit the socks
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Yeah my order for size 13 got cancelled as well. Cant decide whether i should jump on the black ones or wait on teh white ones to restock.

maaaaan.

got the dreaded NDC cancellation email right now too.. smh. they even took the money out of my account too.

United We Cancelled

Why is it taking Nike so long to cancel orders? If they never got the UWRs restocked, then the cancelation should be quick. Or are they canceling orders afterthey run out of that size? I ordered 10.5 and my order still says in process.

Originally Posted by denverairforce

UWR restock order: In Progress

Credit Card charge: Pending

Who knows. Has anybody actually called Nike to find out why their order was cancelled?

Yeah, just talked to a NDC rep to check on my order status since were in the same situation, he told me that my order was not cancelled, it will take 3 days processing(from 8/13) for it to get shipped. HE TOLD ME THAT IT'S TOO LATE FOR ME TO RECEIVE THE CANCELLATION NOTICE SO I HAVE MY PAIR RESERVED BUT STILL PROCESSING
roll.gif

So probably you're in the same situation I am now
smile.gif

Again, don't know why other re-stock orders were cancelled at NDC. It might depend on the sizes available....I don't know, I'm a size 11 but therep told me that mine was not cancelled.

i got them for $180 from ebay seller skit_japan

$199, minus 25% via LiveSearch Cashback (which is back on for eBay btw), plus 2% back via ebay bucks, plus $35 shipping = $180 shipped
pimp.gif

My restock UWR order was also cancelled just now. On the phone waiting to ask them what the deal. United We Lie. Oh well, I got one pair, I wasn't tryingto be greedy, just wanted a pair to wear and a pair for the collection.

The girl on the phone was very nice, but she didn't have any real info on why it was cancelled. I think they just F'ed up and oversold stock theythought they had, that, or IT messed something up and put the FSR up for sale when they had already sold it all through the non-flash site the week earlier.She said they were still looking into it with their IT people. Damn the computer geeks! I wonder if anybody is really getting theirs. If you ordered during the"restock" and you actually get them, please let us all know.

Honestly, I hate to say it, but homie that originally posted the link in this very thread the morning NDC re-upped on em, had his order cancelled as well.

I doubt any of the orders went through.

Back
Top Bottom