Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

XoX Yzarck XoX

Your last three posts in this thread have been in defense for this 16 year old immature liar.
May I ask why ?

RICO
Hes waiting on his USB Cable from Kodak.com or CircuitCity.com - I forget bc he said both.
eyes.gif

He doesnt own any HDs.

Originally Posted by 86 NT

XoX Yzarck XoX

Your last three posts in this thread have been in defense for this 16 year old immature liar.
May I ask why ?

RICO
Hes waiting on his USB Cable from Kodak.com or CircuitCity.com - I forget bc he said both.
eyes.gif

He doesnt own any HDs.

haha i dont have any HDs u dont know me u ppl are funny like i just said ON THURSAY MY CABLE COMES FROM KODAK.COM

ANYWAY......

Even though my Hyperdunks got canceled from NDC, I still got the hook-up and also bought a shirt [thanks to Eastbay!]

Hey BP.. there is a two piece Midsole you can actually make two different colors as opposed to the one single piece.

You all may see some of that this basketball season...

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Originally Posted by ricecooker1280

Originally Posted by Iamdavidcha

I'm HAPPY for all those who ordered from ebay seller: SKIT_Japan...I was the original dude who posted about Skit_japan and gave the heads up for cheaper prices on the mambas...To those who took advantage, Congrats!!! The mamba's are AMAZING in person aren't they??? Skit_jap is 100000% legit and his shipping is super fast. I'm hoping someone hooks me up with some useful info when other hard to find kicks release and I need help.

if anyone wants $230 shipped price on mambas but can't find that price on ebay just ask the ebay sellers to lower their price in a private message. serious buyers only because sellers will only cheapen the price in a private auction which requires immediate payment.

Take Care NT!!
Just curious... Approximately how long was it after you placed your order before skit_japan got back to you indicating he received payment?
Just send him a message asking for a tracking number. He shiepped mine out the next day.

Just got my shoes today...gotta go pick it up at the post office tomorrow though...from skit japan as well, i'm so excited!!!!

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Hey BP.. there is a two piece Midsole you can actually make two different colors as opposed to the one single piece.

like this Rock?

or do you mean the front piece and the back piece?.....gives me a few ideas
wink.gif

ricecooker:

I paid sunday, on monday I asked when he would ship out the shoes, he responded a day later saying that he already sent them and it would take appx 5 days forme to get. The shoes got to me on Thursday via EMS mail which is a different courier than US postal service so will arrive at a different time than yourregular mail. Just be patient, he's probably super busy now that NT heads are buying up all his kicks.
Take care and congrats on the mambas.

congrats daazn: Good luck on holding off on scooping up another pair

So I've seen 2 different pairs of the Germany's...One pair has a "14" on the inner toe box and the other pair has "DEUTSCHLAND" onthe inner toe box...

Are there 2 different pairs of these or is one style a fake??

Originally Posted by PrimeSole

^ The one with 14 is a Dirk PE. The one with Deutschland is the normal one.
So were both released?? The reason I ask is because I saw a friend of mine today and he had a pair with the number 14 on the inner toe box. Untilthen I thought that only the "DEUTSCHLAND" was the only pair released to the public...

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

I can't wait for this THURSDAY RELEASE!!!

Are you talking about 410FRESH's pics ?
laugh.gif

Yea. Its when he proves to everyone here that he got the shoes.. Then we give him the cookie picture and put this topic to sleep. or.. he can make upanother lame excuse and we will continue to e-bash him!

Originally Posted by vegetaray123

^ The one with 14 is a Dirk PE. The one with Deutschland is the normal one.
So were both released?? The reason I ask is because I saw a friend of mine today and he had a pair with the number 14 on the inner toe box. Until then I thought that only the "DEUTSCHLAND" was the only pair released to the public...

Anyone see dirk's yesturday? With something on the lateral side of the shoe, near the little toe. Similar to the CB4 Colorway posted, not sure if itwas his number or what.

Back
Top Bottom