Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

WOOT.... Just finished paying skit_japan for my set of Mamba's... mmMMMMmm can't wait.... (looks out the window for mail/delivery man, even tho I justpaid and it's 10:48pm).....

Originally Posted by ricecooker1280

WOOT.... Just finished paying skit_japan for my set of Mamba's... mmMMMMmm can't wait.... (looks out the window for mail/delivery man, even tho I just paid and it's 10:48pm).....

Congrats!! Since you are basically in the same area you should have them Thursday.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Peteweezy

I wore my Germany pair yesterday for the first time and it felt kind of tight. I got my true size. Did anyone go up a half size when purchasing these?

I did for the same reason you just mentioned. I got the all black ones in a 11.5 and they felt tight so I copped a 12 in the gr USA and they felt just right. I don't know if its cause I have flat feet or what but they definitely felt tight in the 11.5.
Thanks for the confirmation. I thought it was just me. Problem with me is that I wear a size 12 and I'm afraid that the next size up, size 13, willbe a bit too big.

OMG!!!!! I really really hope the mamba's release in the US!

Do all of them have the #10 on them??

Shirt is fire....need help on finding one

Originally Posted by YoungPat59

OMG!!!!! I really really hope the mamba's release in the US!

Do all of them have the #10 on them??

Shirt is fire....need help on finding one

Yes, all the mambas have the #10 on them.

I wish I could get my hands on another shirt....

skit and 2xwashoes are all legit - bought 2 pairs from skit and 3 pairs from 2xwashoes - ~$200 a piece before shipping

and no im not reselling - they were purchased for myself and 2 other people

Man, I really need Mambas in my life. Will Nike please release them??? *crosses fingers*
If not, I guess it will be one of the Laker cw supremes in October.

Originally Posted by PrimeSole

From ISS. They are samples. It's diffrent from Marqueesole. So which one is actually releasing ?
[h3]Marcsj08 said:[/h3]

i like this more than the one in marqueesole.....will definitely cop this one

^ Agree, ths colourway's got my attention. Marqueesole's a lil too much white which makes the HD look plain, but this is
pimp.gif

Yeah I agree that the above version of the homes (marksj08) looks better. I also think the Black version that already released looked better with the yellow onthe heel peice and the midfoot wedge. There is something about the color blocking on both the editions releasing that just does not do if for me and someothers I've talked too.

Ovcourse Nike can't release the same version that the lakers will actualy wear smh. I know we gotta be happy with what we get, but they never pulled thatwith Jordan. They released the shoes on his feet. Not some close to the same, color swapping type gimmick.

There is a reason Kobe does not wear these versions. Because the versions he has are nicer. Nike knows that, Its why most of the hyperdunks released have amidfoot lunar foam wedge that ofsets the color of the upper, only version not to release that way was the all blacks, a monotone shoe that has been the worstselling color of all the hyperdunks.

THis whole switch the heel, wedge color and put it on the outsole instead really messes up the shoes.

WHEN ARE THEY GOING TO START PLAYING WITH THE COLOR PLACEMENTS...LIKE A THREE TONED COLORWAY...GREY BLUEAND WHITE SOMETHING LIKE THAT....THE ONLY COLORWAY THAT SEEMS WORTH REALLY STORING IS THE MCFLY'S...NO WAY IM SHELLING OUT 800 FOR THOSE

i just got word that a hyperdunk players pack is coming out kind of like the AF25 pack that came out and the players are gonna be Bosh, Kobe, YI, and more

Back
Top Bottom