Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

nobody on the USA was wearing UWR HDs that where available to the public. the ones they all wore had the swoosh filled in....just look at the pic ofD.Williams,.

^You are wrong bro. =]

14l4es.jpg

-only medial toe are different.

Originally Posted by MarcSJ08

^You are wrong bro. =]
you kind of proved his point.

those UWR HD's have the swoosh filled in, just like in the previous picture.

the retail version, doesn't have an obsidian swoosh on the medial toe.

wow i think ur just bein stubborn but thats just me....they are the same...if anyone wanted they could just fill it in themselves... get over that swoosh

yeah no kidding that is the only difference..you could fill that in yourself and make it the same like others have done with GR USA...it's as close as weare going to get unless for some reason you know one of the players and they are willing to give you a pair...and as for the mambas i think they were perfectto begin with so there was no reason for them to make a different version for kobe...so just leave it alone...they wore the UWR...who cares about slightdifferences...you are all acting like it's an entirely different color or shoe!!!

there was an Air Force Premier release and Dunk Hi Osaka release (pictured) and these mugs were posted up outside the store since like 8am for a 11amopening...all 7 of em.

the prem's are nice but at $250+ i wasnt interested in faux panda fur and snake skin, the Osaka dunks were one of a kind, but again at $190+ i'll justwait and get some off ebay later...and i will get those blue and red Osaka joints....

Since it's not the same EXACT shoes they wore, anyone who want to part with them, PM me and I'll take them...for cheaper since they are not the exactones everyone was so hyped up about! Y'all don't want them anymore. Give them to me!!! Mwahaha!

just got 2 pairs of HD's. all black and the white usa for 53 bucks a piece
happy.gif
not gonna upload pics cuz everyone knows what they look like

Originally Posted by SinnerP

ToroTrigger - are those beige (looks like horse hair)/orange AF1's the Daisuke ones?
i had no clue what it was, but you are right its "Pony" hair and they are the Daisukes; also it is genuine Dragon skin on theheel...and they retailed at $379

Originally Posted by spooln407

just got 2 pairs of HD's. all black and the white usa for 53 bucks a piece
happy.gif
not gonna upload pics cuz everyone knows what they look like
Where? I'm guessing employee discount?

freakydestroyer - local footaction had the zoom soldier 2 for sale @ 69.99. i used the F&F 30% coupon for two pairs of those and the total came out to 106.as i was walking out of the mall, i was passing by the champs. they had the ZS2 for 110 still (same price as HD's). i asked them if i can exchange it andwhatya' know...i walk out with two brand spankin new hyperdunks lol.

Originally Posted by ToroTrigger

there was an Air Force Premier release and Dunk Hi Osaka release (pictured) and these mugs were posted up outside the store since like 8am for a 11am opening...all 7 of em.

the prem's are nice but at $250+ i wasnt interested in faux panda fur and snake skin, the Osaka dunks were one of a kind, but again at $190+ i'll just wait and get some off ebay later...and i will get those blue and red Osaka joints....
THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HYPERDUNKS!!!!!!!!!
tired.gif

^ Kid Lebron was asking about ToroTrigger's previous photos where there were a bunch of guys lining up in front of Nike Osaka... I think he was answeringby posting pics of what those guys were lining up for...

Don't want to flood the thread, but thought these would be a cool idea for pics...

Enjoy!

864156ef30c13a2094149411540b6b12ed404ea.pjpg
5fc25b5e8d3ebc1939e2bf7710020ab968ea1cc.pjpg

AG

Back
Top Bottom