Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

bib10 wrote:

the chinese word = #10 (KB USAB #)

DAMN!!!
eek.gif
That snake design is fierce along with therest of the shoe. Color placement is on point. Is he actually gonna wear these or is it just a PE teaser model???

is there anyway im going to be able to get the australlia colorway? they are PERFECT for my university colors...........i need them!

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Damn, that Dirk PE looks fierce...
Personally, I'm not crazy about the way the red flywire mixes with the clear material... it tends to make the overall tone kinda pink.

i guess i slept on the online release for some of the hyperdunks too...which color(s) popped up online?

As soon as the Spain joints hit US Markets... I am going to be making calls to whoever I know in that market as they are a Must Have as you mention to go withmy Skins Gear and other Fairfaxes slated to be worn with my Skins Game Day Tees and Shorts.. lol

Did anyone else see the commercial during the USA basketball Redemption. It lasted about 3 or 4 minutes and was a great commercial.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

As soon as the Spain joints hit US Markets... I am going to be making calls to whoever I know in that market as they are a Must Have as you mention to go with my Skins Gear and other Fairfaxes slated to be worn with my Skins Game Day Tees and Shorts.. lol
my spain jersey needs some company as well.

I called that number too! Thats some funny !%$# right there! haha

I advise every other Niketalk member to call that number. its hilarious.

these need to hurry up and come out...i hope all of this waiting and anticipation is for nothing.

the hyperdunk commercial is pretty hilarious...

and i think i read a post wrong...i don't think the shoes came out online...

did anyone get the mcfly's today?

yeah i'd like to see pictures too. And that USA redemption program got me so excited about our team this year and the Olympics

Back
Top Bottom