Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

kob3nme wrote:
I actually called that hyperdunk hotline and some1 started asking me when my incident took place. I sed i thought this was a joke and she sed if u would like to talk in a more abstract setting please hold. It caught me off guard. She sed i kno ur a lil embarrased to admit you got dunked on.
thats sooooo funny if she was serious the whole time
imagine having a job as doing that all summer...........

Originally Posted by infamousod

^ I missed the point of posting that pic, but I'm wondering why you covered the size? Especially since you left the international sizes uncovered...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i gots mine!

if anybody needs, i can attempt to grab you a pair after taxes (13 percent) and shipping (19 something) is about 195 CAD. no guarantees tho, they seem to begoing fast lemme know your size, i did get an extra size 9 just in case. just pm me with size and your location and i'll double check for you.

EDIT: to clarify, these are NOT the snakeskins/lasers.... they have the kobe logo on the tongue and the 10 on the side. no laser. sorry todissapoint.
and i believe sizes go from 8 - 13

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

anyone have pics from the event? kobe? anything?

MaZe comes through as always:
[h2]McFly Nike Hyperdunk Release at Undefeated Santa Monica Pictures[/h2]
112g80p.jpg

Yesterday, July 2nd, marked the official release of the "McFly" Nike Hyperdunk. Inspired by the Nike's that Marty McFly, Michael J. Fox, wore in the movie Back to the Future, the "McFly" Nike Hyperdunk release attracted hundreds of eager Heads. In true Kobe/Nike fashion, Kobe Bryant attended the release, pulling up in a Delorean modeled off of the Delorean from the Back to the Future movie. The first 10 people in line got to meet Kobe and got their sneakers autographed as well. The "McFly" Nike Hyperdunk retailed for $240 and was considered a Nike Hyperdunk Supreme release.

For those outside of LA, the "McFly" Nike Hyperdunk will touch down in other States soon.

More After the Jump
hrga5f.jpg

2hwi93n.jpg

e7ypo0.jpg

2qtd6jo.jpg

2dw7pc0.jpg

2z3vyxk.jpg

5cxg92.jpg

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

Does anybody know if these other country hyperdunks will come out in the u.s.?

The ManuGinobli and PauGasol exclusives will hit HoH. I don't know about other stores.
Hopefully they release at Niketowns.

which colorways are releasing on the 26th? i saw someone said finish line would have them, but will all finish line stores have em?

Originally Posted by illmabus3666

which colorways are releasing on the 26th? i saw someone said finish line would have them, but will all finish line stores have em?

I believe the allblack and the USA olympic colorways.

Are these out and if so where? I want to know if I should buy them on eBay or if they'll hit the US as well.

i'm pretty sure those blue joints are hitting sometime in August bro...I think they might be a finishline exclusive, but I don't think they'regoing to be limited

Originally Posted by MarcSJ08

Originally Posted by illmabus3666

I believe the allblack and the USA olympic colorways.
The olympics are copped!! Maybe the all blacks too.... Im diggin all colorways I've seen.. These Hyperdunk are somethin serious man! anyone knowthe actual retail on these?? and is the retail for the McFlys gonna be the same as UNDFT retail when they hit niketowns?

[table][tr][td] [h1]Nike Hyperdunk - China Olympics - Yi Jianlian[/h1]
Filed Under News, Nike Basketball | Link Me [sup](new)[/sup]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[table][tr][td]URL Link[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]HTML Link[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]BBCode Link[/td] [td]http://www.kicksonfire.com/2008/05/13/nike-hyperdunk-china-olympics-yi-jianlian/ name=easy>[/td] [/tr][/table]
[/td] [/tr][/table]
hyperdunk-china-yi-01.jpg

Here we feature the Nike Hyperdunk - China Olympics - Yi Jianlian. They feature a red and yellow color scheme, which clearly matches China'sOlympic uniform, and is based on the country's official colors. They feature the Yi logo on the tongue, as well as the number 11 on the inner toe area. TheHyperdunk combines two of Nike's latest innovations, including Flywire technology and Lunarlite foam. Flywire is revolutionary, shaving off weight withoutcomprising any features, and adding strength. Lunarlite foam features a unique cell structure making it lightweight and ultra responsive as a cushioningsystem. via SN.

hyperdunk-china-yi-01.jpg

hyperdunk-china-yi-02.jpg

hyperdunk-china-yi-03.jpg

hyperdunk-china-yi-04.jpg

hyperdunk-china-yi-05.jpg

hyperdunk-china-yi-06.jpg

hyperdunk-china-yi-07.jpg

hyperdunk-china-yi-08.jpg

Back
Top Bottom