Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

Originally Posted by OUChrisLitt

Just a friendly reminder that a lot of people didn't know about: MSN Live Search Cash Back. There was a lot of confusion about this last Friday when the CDP was released, but it's an easy way to get 15 percent back if you're ordering online tonight.
  1. Go to http://search.live.com/cashback and set up a cashback account.
  2. Once you're all set up, in the search field, just search for something like Nike.
  3. In your search results, along the left-hand rail, you'll see various percentages of cashback offers. You'll see both Eastbay and Foot Locker.
Click the link, and you should be redirected to the site of your choice. Keep in mind, if you do this, you cannot use coupons. Obviously better if you're buying multiple pairs. Hope that saves someone a few bucks.
wait, so if i do that, i get discounted stuff? whats the catch?

gah.... tough decision made.
i'm going ot have to pass on the chinas
1 i dont got the funds for em rigt now
and 2 i'd beat them to death
i wear all my shoes for ball...

looks like I'll get USAs from the Employee Store
Then grab some TB ones from Niketown Portland
well once I get my check that is.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]HMack007[/color] - Nike here in the Philippines
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]2 packs of silica gel[/color] - nope, i got the last pair from the store

Originally Posted by bjamez20

Just a friendly reminder that a lot of people didn't know about: MSN Live Search Cash Back. There was a lot of confusion about this last Friday when the CDP was released, but it's an easy way to get 15 percent back if you're ordering online tonight.
  2. Once you're all set up, in the search field, just search for something like Nike.
  3. In your search results, along the left-hand rail, you'll see various percentages of cashback offers. You'll see both Eastbay and Foot Locker.
Click the link, and you should be redirected to the site of your choice. Keep in mind, if you do this, you cannot use coupons. Obviously better if you're buying multiple pairs. Hope that saves someone a few bucks.

ya i was wondering that too. anyone know how that works?

all they have right now is size 10 and lower
It seems like every place only has 10 or lower whats up with that? Thats also messed up there is no 11.5 in the country hd online at least.

Originally Posted by RunningFishy

Originally Posted by eteam o2

^have u read any of this post or do u just click reply and ask questions?
I read and notice the GRs thus far are:
Black Out
Olys

Now in terms of the COUNTRY, are these cross named as COUNTRY PEs? So the china are the red x gold? w/ Yi's #11?

the BLACK/BLUE color way is also coming out on Saturday

saw them at my local spot but they didn't want to sell them to me
mad.gif

tomorrow
devil.gif

Originally Posted by kghinrich12

Just go read about it on Microsoft's Live Search site. It's just a cashback program.

yo nt... ive been scanning through the pages and its still unclear which chinas are releasing.... is it with gold or yellow accents? and is there a gold borderon the swoosh if gold? cause eastbay's showing a picture of red/yellow but from what ive seen people saying, its gold. thanks

Just go read about it on Microsoft's Live Search site. It's just a cashback program.

or scour the coupon thread, there's tons of detail and info about peoples' experiences using Live.com cashback.

Ok so i just called Swoosh.com and they said that they are getting all the GR HD but not the countrys because thier release date has beenchanged to the 8th of August prior to the olympics. Same apllies to NDC. So no Chinas, Germanys, and PR for both Swoosh.com and NDC until 8.8.08. IM SOOOMAD!!!!!
mad.gif
smh.gif

Oh and i forgot, the HD that will release tommarow on Swoosh.com at 2:30 PST, might not even be discounted.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by gio2323

Ok so i just called Swoosh.com and they said that they are getting all the GR HD but not the countrys because thier release date has been changed to the 8th of August prior to the olympics. Same apllies to NDC. So no Chinas, Germanys, and PR for both Swoosh.com and NDC until 8.8.08. IM SOOO MAD!!!!!
mad.gif
smh.gif

That's interesting...NTATL confirmed when I was in there today that they were releasing all 9 colors tomorrow.

Why would the release date be different online vs. the store on a release that other major companies are recieving & releasing tomorrow?

Better get to you local stores then...I'm going to the Footlocker in Arden mall cause they got the country's in already.

Originally Posted by abstrack

Ok so i just called Swoosh.com and they said that they are getting all the GR HD but not the countrys because thier release date has been changed to the 8th of August prior to the olympics. Same apllies to NDC. So no Chinas, Germanys, and PR for both Swoosh.com and NDC until 8.8.08. IM SOOO MAD!!!!!
mad.gif
smh.gif

That's interesting...NTATL confirmed when I was in there today that they were releasing all 9 colors tomorrow.

Why would the release date be different online vs. the store on a release that other major companies are recieving & releasing tomorrow?
Maybe its diffirent online???? Just a guess.....
But hopefully all 9 colorways will release on NDC or Swoosh.com

Originally Posted by abstrack

mad.gif
smh.gif

I got the same thing from NTLA. Speaking of which, anyone know what time NTLA's going to open tomorrow?

I read through the site but what i didnt understand is what you have to do in return. i just wanted to make sure there is no catch or anything because itseems weird that they would basically give you free money. is that really all they are doing? if so thats awesome. and thanks for the tip.

what time does finishline.com release the shoes? isn't it normally 1am for retro jordan releases so that might be the case for these HD's....

and if the countries lowest size is a 9 i'm gonna flip

Back
Top Bottom