Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

Denver Niketown had Germany, Puerto Rico, China, US, the all red with white accents, the all blue with white accents, the navy blue/blue color, black

i have wide feet but not very wide. do these have similar with to the Kobe 3s? cuz if they do i will cop

^^^MAIDONADO....THE (navy blue/blue color, black) COLOR THAT YOU MENTIONED ARE THEY THE 1S THAT HAVE THE BABY BLUE IN THEM....THE SAME 1S THAT ARE ON EASTBAY??

Originally Posted by SacTycoon

does anyone know if NT LA got the other countries or jus the china pr nd ger
I was at NTLA yesterday and they only had China, Puerto Rico, and Germany.

How much is the retail of UWR Hyperdunks that will release at house of hoops? $150?

black mambas or UWR, which you guys think is better?

these r sick!!! but i dont think we can have a chance have em, unless u r in NY n line up in HOH for these drop!
i heard couple ppl said they r like 1/2 size bigger, i m worry about my pair ordering from online...
i didnt try them on yet

the hyperdunks r running 1/2 size bigger huh?
i worry about my order...

would eastbay cancel their back order? have u guys experience this before?

i didnt kno NTLA had the 3 country CWs i wnt...
should of just go there for em...

Originally Posted by Vinsanity

^^^MAIDONADO....THE (navy blue/blue color, black) COLOR THAT YOU MENTIONED ARE THEY THE 1S THAT HAVE THE BABY BLUE IN THEM....THE SAME 1S THAT ARE ON EASTBAY??

He's talking about these I believe:

24820411_w.jpg

And for those asking about the poster, Niketown was giving them out for trying on Hyperdunks in the store. The Kobe side of the poster is pretty nice.

has anyone tried putting some navy blue laces on the usa gr???just to try and put a little more color on it???im going to pick mine up today and see if i canget some laces just to make it a little different...im sure it will make it look a hell of alot better because the UWR have blue laces and i think it reallymakes it pop more...too much white

Originally Posted by dipped in butter

^ i tried to put some black laces on the Germanys...but the black laces i have are all too short
oh ok well even the UWR laces are a slightly darker color then the rest of the blue on the shoe so im going to try to see if i can find some laces andmix it up a bit a take pics and post later...

fo2ats.jpg

10oefyx.jpg

Just got back from shea so I decided to try and post the pics of what I did to the swoosh of the USA's like I promised last night. Black laces would lookgood on the Germany hyperdunk

i want them mambas but i wish they would be a gr. but i think they are going to be a hoh release witch sucks but hey that's the game right u win some ulose some.

These are cool. I would cop if I had the chance but not going crazy if I don't get em. Theres kinda too much going on for these.

Hey Ming... Hit me up.. I didn't realize that was YOU I replied to with that my man..

My biggest apologies.

I probably had 25 or so PMs with this Hyperdunk stuff. Sorry for the miscommunication bro..

Please hit me back.. 160.. Thanks for letting me know.

CRAP...

Back
Top Bottom