Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

I got order number 11, but looks like I won't be getting my size 10.5. It says "Pending" still. Oh well. It seems kinda strange how Nike ishyping up the shoe with Kobe, yet he sticks with his own shoes.

How sweet would it be if Nike had ALL the Nike atheletes wearing Laker Color Hyperdunks in the close out game back in Staples... followed by a release at theNiketown and pop up Consumer Spots within Footlockers all over the US?

But nahhhhh....

Originally Posted by RockDeep

How sweet would it be if Nike had ALL the Nike atheletes wearing Laker Color Hyperdunks in the close out game back in Staples... followed by a release at the Niketown and pop up Consumer Spots within Footlockers all over the US?

But nahhhhh....

Yeah, that's suchhhh a bad marketing idea.

Releasing 24 pairs in 2 different colorways available only online and at HOH was pushing the envelope already.

Well Kenny and the rest of the guys on TNT just commented on these currently being on eBay for over $1k, so it doesn't get much better than that as far asmarketing is concerned.

Originally Posted by mictorl

I got order number 11, but looks like I won't be getting my size 10.5. It says "Pending" still. Oh well. It seems kinda strange how Nike is hyping up the shoe with Kobe, yet he sticks with his own shoes.

why is it strange for him to stick with his OWN shoe? nike is smart advertising both because the season is almost over meaning they are beginning totransition to the next but with the olympics coming up and hyperdunk being a big shoe for hte olympics and with kobe on team USA...why not? its perfect timing. im glad he is wearing his shoes till the end...unlike the beginning of the season...fool just busts out lites very briefly and then the 2k4 out of no wherewhen he BARELY wore the entire zk2 line.

best looking bball kicks since the 2k5's

really? how about lebron 3s, 4s, 5s, soldiers, kobe 2s, zoom bb 1s 2s?? i will still take lebron 3s over hyperdunks anyday.

Via: KixandtheCity.com

Official NIKE Hyperdunk Unveiling video series. SoHi want to add these to the first post so they dont get lost?

Part 1

Part II

Part III

Part IV

One more to go.....

MaZe

i cant thank you guys enough for these videos (regardless of how old theyve become (~2 months)) ...

i really appreciate you guys posting the lunarfoam video for me personally. that was huge!

roll.gif
oXo yzarc oXo wrote:

i cant thank you guys enough for these videos (regardless of how old theyve become (~2 months)) ...

i really appreciate you guys posting the lunarfoam video for me personally. that was huge!

No problem. I guess I should add those to.

Flywire PT 1

Flywire PT 2

Lunar Foam

MaZe

hopefully my connect follows through.
thing is is i didn't even ask for them
but one of my players has a stepmom who works on campus
and she works right besides basketball i guess
and said she'll try to grab me a pair if they have any left over
i'm not expecting anything but man would that be sweet =]]

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by mictorl

I got order number 11, but looks like I won't be getting my size 10.5. It says "Pending" still. Oh well. It seems kinda strange how Nike is hyping up the shoe with Kobe, yet he sticks with his own shoes.

why is it strange for him to stick with his OWN shoe? nike is smart advertising both because the season is almost over meaning they are beginning to transition to the next but with the olympics coming up and hyperdunk being a big shoe for hte olympics and with kobe on team USA...why not? its perfect timing. im glad he is wearing his shoes till the end...unlike the beginning of the season...fool just busts out lites very briefly and then the 2k4 out of no where when he BARELY wore the entire zk2 line.

What I meant was I think its strange Kobe's wearing Hyperdunks. I guess that's marketing for you. I like that he's wearing the Mambas, but Idoubt he'll ever wear Hyperdunks again.

^^^ the olympics.

i swear, if a silver/wht based hyperdunk releases... i am going to go to the extent to get this exact color scheme.

Looks like a great ball sneak, i cant wait to see what they feel like on the court... that black yellow purple colorway is soooo fire !!!

What exactly happened on the kb24 release? Did you really have to register and become a member to get the info, or head's up? If so, that is HILARIOUS!Seems like those guys aren't saying much since the shoe dropped. AnyWay, I hope the other non-GR colorways drop in LESS LIMITED quanitities, and for under$250 (they can KEEP that flibbin' box). I can hope can't I? LMAO

Mine just showed up - with a 2 inch gap in the top of the shipping box.
eyes.gif
I can reach inside and feel the glass top of the box. I hope it's allintact. I'll try to get some photos up later... broken or otherwise. Wish me luck.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by La Sombra Blanca

Mine just showed up - with a 2 inch gap in the top of the shipping box.
eyes.gif
I can reach inside and feel the glass top of the box. I hope it's all intact. I'll try to get some photos up later... broken or otherwise. Wish me luck.
laugh.gif

Damn no bubble wrap or anything protecting the glass?

Back
Top Bottom