Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

If im not mistaken those white/gold HD's already came out here. Gotta check sportchek soon if they have any left.

Originally Posted by HK Feet 27

Wore these today

Very nice HKFeet
pimp.gif

eteam o2

If you go back a few pages, you'll find a list of pictures of the colorways releasing. Just helping out.

Those white/gold HDs are killer! Need those, Kobe Oly PEs, All Orange Team Elites, and something else that I forgot.

i mean...the general colors of the hyperdunks won't sell out right..i mean...this is nike's shoe...they should be everywhere right?

i mean...lots of people are hypd about them...but i mean...they arne't really an exclusive colorway...there should be plenty to go around...
or am i just being naive?

Originally Posted by soups24

i mean...the general colors of the hyperdunks won't sell out right..i mean...this is nike's shoe...they should be everywhere right?

i mean...lots of people are hypd about them...but i mean...they arne't really an exclusive colorway...there should be plenty to go around...
or am i just being naive?

You're probably just being a bit naive. You shouldn't worry because there will be enough pairs to go enough for everyone, at least for the generalreleases. The country PEs may sell a bit faster, but none of these colorways will be exclusive, like the McFlys.
laugh.gif
Really looking forward to check these out this weekend. Who knows, maybe theFootlocker/Footaction I go to will include these for the 30% F&F sale?

gonzy...
were the forest greens and redd/whites the same as your elites or ones previously pictured?

Originally Posted by DNeou20

gonzy...
were the forest greens and redd/whites the same as your elites or ones previously pictured?

they were the same color blocking as mine.

aw man... if the greens are like yours.... i might have to grab those...
So far it looks like it'll be: Chinas, USA GR, Blackouts or Forest Greens
Decisions decisions this sucks.

Originally Posted by gonzy95

just got home from vegas. love these. cant wait to test them out

beautiful, launch day cop!

Originally Posted by jayfive2

eteam o2

If you go back a few pages, you'll find a list of pictures of the colorways releasing. Just helping out.

thanks j52, but i know what cws are comin out(unless nike got some surprised up their sleeve for the wknd)
i was just lookin for actual pics of the tb "elite" cws coming out (see gonzy95's pickups)
i knew they were gonna be a good look- but i'm still blown away
cant wait for saturday

Rock Deep-
I just saw your post a few pages back about the ES
we only got the US GR and the blackouts, nothing else=[[
but like you, I will be up til 3 making some orders too

Back
Top Bottom