Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

Originally Posted by 410FRESH

OK LOOK I DIDNT HAVE TO LEAVE THE HOUSE TO BUY THE KICKS... THE INTERNET IS WHERE I GOT THEM I HAVE TO LEAVE THE HOUSE TO GET A GOOD CAMERA!!!!! WOW SAD YOU PPL KEEP TRYING BUT ITS NOT MY PRIORITY I HAVE THEM AND I DONT FEEL LIKE GOING THROUGH A BUNCH OF CRAP TO GET A CAMERA AND ALL RIGHT NOW

all you have to do is log into eastbay and take a screen shot of the order receipt under order history. if you don't have an account then just use order status and put in your order number and customer number then take a screen shot and upload it to image shack or something. neither of which require you to leave your house or spend more money...

for the 10th time i have no camera

you DON'T need a camera for a screen shot *#@. Just go onto the page a press the "Print Screen" button on your keyboard then open up Paint, hold Ctrl and then press V (or just right click then choose paste) then save the file on your computer then upload it to image shack or some hosting site...

Guys enough of this 410 dude already. BACK TO THE HYPERDUNKS.

Jeremy

DOnt you think it looks much better with the white/?

I do....NICE JOB ON THAT.

Keep us updated on the cracking situation ect.
daily pics after you wear them maybe?

Good job

I wasn't sold on the USA Colorway, but after seeing the custom jobs, I will be getting a pair and giving the sharpie a try.

Originally Posted by 86 NT

Jeremy

DOnt you think it looks much better with the white/?

I do....NICE JOB ON THAT.

Keep us updated on the cracking situation ect.
daily pics after you wear them maybe?

Good job

yeah they look a lot cleaner. i'll keep you updated if they crack. but, i highly doubt it since they will be worn for casual wear.

btw i bent the !@%! out of it just to test it out and so far so good.

OK LOOK I DIDNT HAVE TO LEAVE THE HOUSE TO BUY THE KICKS... THE INTERNET IS WHERE I GOT THEM I HAVE TO LEAVE THE HOUSE TO GET A GOOD CAMERA!!!!! WOW SAD YOU PPL KEEP TRYING BUT ITS NOT MY PRIORITY I HAVE THEM AND I DONT FEEL LIKE GOING THROUGH A BUNCH OF CRAP TO GET A CAMERA AND ALL RIGHT NOW

all you have to do is log into eastbay and take a screen shot of the order receipt under order history. if you don't have an account then just use order status and put in your order number and customer number then take a screen shot and upload it to image shack or something. neither of which require you to leave your house or spend more money...

for the 10th time i have no camera

you DON'T need a camera for a screen shot *#@. Just go onto the page a press the "Print Screen" button on your keyboard then open up Paint, hold Ctrl and then press V (or just right click then choose paste) then save the file on your computer then upload it to image shack or some hosting site...

ill try it out, im trying to but the print screen button does nothing a lil help

Originally Posted by iMaGe619

Originally Posted by 86 NT

Jeremy

Nice job.

Can we see it with the white laces that came with them.

I think the red lace is way too much. I think it looks good in moderate amounts

thanks man!!

***kid lebron...i free handed the swoosh. you have to use a fine tip paint marker. they fit the lines perfect. if i got paint outside the line i simply scraped the excess off with a toothpick.

***primesole...thanks, but i don't plan on filling in the 8 dots. just not my steez.

it's a wrap customizing this shoe. i think it's now well balanced.

WOW!!!!! Those are BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Great Job on the customizing! I can't believe how much better and different these look!

I like the red laces, but the white ones are PERFECT on the "Customs"!

I would buy this colorway in a heartbeat, the original is too plain.

Again, GREAT JOB image619!!!!!!

You and "The Master" BP are amazing! Thanks for sharing!

Anyone else see that the Mamba's a slowly getting cheaper on Ebay now? Some getting closer to $200 Shipped...You guys think its time to pull thetrigger? Or wait it out another week or two? I mean I bought the manu's for 175 shipped last week now this week BIN is $10 less. Need those Mamba'sbut don't know how much more patience I can handle.

where they at for $200 shipped? i woulda been copped...

cheapest i've seen- in an 11 anyway is $250 shipped

Originally Posted by PrimeSole

^ Wait it out. I highly doubt all stock will be gone on eBay in a week or two.

yea some ppl wait to put them on there so most pairs are gone then a big storm of them hits

^That's what will happen to UWR's later on. But these exclusive Hyperdunks will be worth a lot after several years especially the USA editions(BlackMamba, UWR) if USAB wins the gold.

Originally Posted by MarcSJ08

^That's what will happen to UWR's later on. But these exclusive Hyperdunks will be worth a lot after several years especially the USA editions(Black Mamba, UWR) if USAB wins the gold.

yea they will turn in to the OG not miro jordan 7 and the 6s and all the other olympic shoes

good work image...those look clean as hell...almost makes me want to do it to my kobes also...right now im considering doing the border of the tongue tag redlike you did...i think my pair just needs a lil bit more red to balance out...

small update on my pair- ran around for a bit tonight...did some plyometrics, jump roping, and took my dog to puppy class which involved more running andcrouching which basically bends the shoe in half....they still look 100% on point...no cracking or anything....probably going to go ball in them tomorrow...imvery confident in the sharpie paint pen
laugh.gif

and i wish 410 would either just take the damn picture/print screen or just admit he's lying
laugh.gif
it's getting old...

^ lol seriously - at least if ur gonna lie pick a plausible number

anyways thanks Jeremy

also What Color outline would look dope on the blackouts **Caugh***BP!**Caugh**

Originally Posted by MarcSJ08

^That's what will happen to UWR's later on. But these exclusive Hyperdunks will be worth a lot after several years especially the USA editions(Black Mamba, UWR) if USAB wins the gold.

Well hopefully the lunar foam doesn't crack after a couple years.
wink.gif

[table][tr][td]Product Description[/td] [td]Product Number[/td] [td]Unit Price[/td] [td]Qty Ordered[/td] [td]Qty Shipped[/td] [td]Item Status[/td] [/tr][tr][td]JRDN OLYMPIAN-WH/RD/OB[/td] [td]33830162 10.5[/td] [td]134.99[/td] [td]5
[/td] [td]5
[/td] [td]SHIPPED[/td] [/tr][tr][td]NIKE HYPERDUNK-WH/OBS[/td] [td]33490141 10.5[/td] [td]149.99[/td] [td]4
[/td] [td]4
[/td] [td]SHIPPED[/td] [/tr][tr][td]NIKE HYPERDUNK-WH/OBS[/td] [td]33490141 10.0[/td] [td]149.99[/td] [td]1
[/td] [td]1
[/td] [td]SHIPPED[/td] [/tr][tr][td]CONV WADE TEAM SIGNATURE-WH/GY[/td] [td]1007560 10.5[/td] [td]109.99[/td] [td]3
[/td] [td]3
[/td] [td]SHIPPED[/td] [/tr][tr][td]NIKE ZM SOLDIER II-WH/OBS[/td] [td]34098141 10.5[/td] [td]149.99[/td] [td]3
[/td] [td]3
[/td] [td]SHIPPED[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Product Total:[/td] [td]2269.22[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Taxes:[/td] [td]0.00[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Misc:[/td] [td]0.00[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Shipping:[/td] [td]64.38
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Order Subtotal:[/td] [td]1999.24[/td] [/tr][/table]

^^^^^ O WHAT IS THAT OOO LOOK I WAS TELLING THE TRUTH HMMMM THATS WEIRD THERES NO WAY!!!! EVEN WITH THE PROOF THE HATE WILL STILL COME... UNITED WE RISE UHATERS WILL FALL!!!!!!!!!

^^^^^ O WHAT IS THAT OOO LOOK I WAS TELLING THE TRUTH HMMMM THATS WEIRD THERES NO WAY!!!! EVEN WITH THE PROOF THE HATE WILL STILL COME... UNITED I RISE U HATERS WILL FALL!!!!!!!!!

Get out of here. No one cares.

Originally Posted by kobehead

^^^^^ O WHAT IS THAT OOO LOOK I WAS TELLING THE TRUTH HMMMM THATS WEIRD THERES NO WAY!!!! EVEN WITH THE PROOF THE HATE WILL STILL COME... UNITED I RISE U HATERS WILL FALL!!!!!!!!!

THEY SURE DO AFTER ALL THE PPL GETTING MAD AND WRITING PARAGRAPHS AND TELLING ME TO DO THE SCREEN SHOT SO THEY DO AND U DO 2 IF YOU TOOK THE TIME TO WRITETHAT... AND SEE I GOT THE PROOF AND U ARE HATING U FAIL!!!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The red outline looks REAL nice- I might want to do that to my pair (but only on the swoosh) and change out the laces to navy blue-----

THEY SURE DO AFTER ALL THE PPL GETTING MAD AND WRITING PARAGRAPHS AND TELLING ME TO DO THE SCREEN SHOT SO THEY DO AND U DO 2 IF YOU TOOK THE TIME TO WRITE THAT... AND SEE I GOT THE PROOF AND U ARE HATING U FAIL!!!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
410, I wish you would just stop posting but what you posted is not proof. It's an excel spreadsheet. Look below, I bought 10 of each pair andthey shipped to me!!
indifferent.gif
I spent nearly $8k on shoes!
roll.gif
roll.gif

****!

[table][tr][td]
Product Description
[/td] [td]Product Number[/td] [td]Unit Price[/td] [td]Qty Ordered[/td] [td]Qty Shipped[/td] [td]Item Status[/td] [/tr][tr][td]JRDN OLYMPIAN-WH/RD/OB[/td] [td]33830162 10.5[/td] [td]134.99[/td] [td]10[/td] [td]10[/td] [td]SHIPPED[/td] [/tr][tr][td]NIKE HYPERDUNK-WH/OBS[/td] [td]33490141 10.5[/td] [td]149.99[/td] [td]10[/td] [td]10[/td] [td]SHIPPED[/td] [/tr][tr][td]NIKE HYPERDUNK-WH/OBS[/td] [td]33490141 10.0[/td] [td]149.99[/td] [td]10[/td] [td]10[/td] [td]SHIPPED[/td] [/tr][tr][td]CONV WADE TEAM SIGNATURE-WH/GY[/td] [td]1007560 10.5[/td] [td]109.99[/td] [td]10[/td] [td]10[/td] [td]SHIPPED[/td] [/tr][tr][td]NIKE ZM SOLDIER II-WH/OBS[/td] [td]34098141 10.5[/td] [td]149.99[/td] [td]10[/td] [td]10[/td] [td]SHIPPED[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Product Total:[/td] [td]6949.50[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Taxes:[/td] [td]0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Misc:[/td] [td]0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Shipping:[/td] [td]194.38[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Order Subtotal:[/td] [td]7143.88[/td] [/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

THEY SURE DO AFTER ALL THE PPL GETTING MAD AND WRITING PARAGRAPHS AND TELLING ME TO DO THE SCREEN SHOT SO THEY DO AND U DO 2 IF YOU TOOK THE TIME TO WRITE THAT... AND SEE I GOT THE PROOF AND U ARE HATING U FAIL!!!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
410, I wish you would just stop posting but what you posted is not proof. It's an excel spreadsheet. Look below, I bought 10 of each pair and they shipped to me!!
indifferent.gif
I spent nearly $8k on shoes!
roll.gif
roll.gif

****!

[table][tr][td]
Product Description
[/td] [td]Product Number[/td] [td]Unit Price[/td] [td]Qty Ordered[/td] [td]Qty Shipped[/td] [td]Item Status[/td] [/tr][tr][td]JRDN OLYMPIAN-WH/RD/OB[/td] [td]33830162 10.5[/td] [td]134.99[/td] [td]10[/td] [td]10[/td] [td]SHIPPED[/td] [/tr][tr][td]NIKE HYPERDUNK-WH/OBS[/td] [td]33490141 10.5[/td] [td]149.99[/td] [td]10[/td] [td]10[/td] [td]SHIPPED[/td] [/tr][tr][td]NIKE HYPERDUNK-WH/OBS[/td] [td]33490141 10.0[/td] [td]149.99[/td] [td]10[/td] [td]10[/td] [td]SHIPPED[/td] [/tr][tr][td]CONV WADE TEAM SIGNATURE-WH/GY[/td] [td]1007560 10.5[/td] [td]109.99[/td] [td]10[/td] [td]10[/td] [td]SHIPPED[/td] [/tr][tr][td]NIKE ZM SOLDIER II-WH/OBS[/td] [td]34098141 10.5[/td] [td]149.99[/td] [td]10[/td] [td]10[/td] [td]SHIPPED[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Product Total:[/td] [td]6949.50[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Taxes:[/td] [td]0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Misc:[/td] [td]0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Shipping:[/td] [td]194.38[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Order Subtotal:[/td] [td]7143.88[/td] [/tr][/table]

YOU SEE HERES THE HATE YOU JUST BUTCHERED MINE... WOW NT IS VERY SAD.... NT WILL DO ANYTHING TO PROVE THEY ARE RIGHT WHEN THEY ARE NEVER... I BET YOU DIDNTEVEN KNOW THEY HD STYLE #
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Personaly I dont care. What I created took 20 seconds with a simple cut and paste of what you posted which couldnt be done if you had posted a screen shot oranything besides excel. I'm not saying you do or dont own the shoes but all I'm saying is what you posted doesnt prove anything.

Back to subject:

BP, can't wait to see your gold renditions!

Back
Top Bottom