Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

MarcSJ08...i didn't skim through the pages...i read them all...

but you never know if what people say are rumors or speculations, you know??

jus wanted to see if anyone knew for sure...i live near niketown LA anyways, but thanks for your help. i appreciate it

Nike also did an af25 big east team college pack. I rember the NBA's in the NDC members only store for $200 a pair and the big east ones for $150.00. Theymade it seem like pairs sold out as certain sizes for some teams were not available after the first week or so. Now aa year and a half later they are still allover eastbay where they popped up almost a year after the NDC release. Durring an eastbay sale they were all $69.99 and they still could not sell them in manycolors.

Not the best blueprint for success in repeating that all over again, but you have to figure some sort of pack or two will release. Or they might just bank ontheir $$ from nikeid. Certainly would not be surprised if NBA, college, and HS PE's released at HOH.

Nike is going to be working very hard to keep the buzz going on these well into the basketball season.

With launches like the mcfly and UWR they are doing well so far. Great sales for the offseason, but that can be attributed to the olympics.

Seems like they will be banking on Kobe to keep this rolling.

^
You aren't going to get much information other then the UWR HD's are sold out from NTLA
like he said, you'd be better calling and talking to a Nike REP, vs. the in store inquiry to an employee who may not be up on what's happening.

As far as the Mamba's go... there has been no CONFIRMATION on them releasing in the states from anyone on here...
some pretty reputable individuals on here as well.. as their knowledge tells them... they are uncertain about mambas in the states..

thats as far as I know...

RockDeep--

you're right. i mentioned one type of a shoe collector, but there are tons of others....

just wanted to make my point...sorry bout that

anyone else watch the game this morning?

that fast break/steal/going out of bounds lob from wade to kobe was AMAZING....

mambas.
pimp.gif

bbb15f4f6ddc261faa147c68c497b25c4020337.jpg

26015a476fd624140695fdf0a225f0a7710cf9f.jpg

5b22563406621d242c31955635b94f267c05017.jpg

JUST GOT MY MAMBAS!!!They look soooooooooooo HOTTTT. The lasering on the toebox of the mamba is insane and is actually embossed into the leather. The collar bythe ankles has scales like a snake in navy blue and silver. I have to say that the details on the lasering is like no other lasering I've seen by nike/jb.The only small complaint I can find is that the navy blue splattered on the toe box of the shoes look like it would crack with many wears, as it looks likepaint. I took multiple detailed pics but I'm hungry as hell and on my way out to get lunch...will post pics after my stomach is full in a couple hours.

It's only speculation that the mamba's MIGHT release in the US, but I'm suspicious that they won't. HOH gets super limited numbers, so might aswell scoop em up now, than pay rape prices later on Osneakr or ebay.

BTW correction: The seller who sold me my kicks: skit_japan is from taiwan as well. I Just assumed he was from JP cause of his username. He's a totallylegit seller.

ANYBODY ON THE FENCE ABOUT THESE; Get em get em get em. YOU WONT BE SORRY.

I'm seriously thinkin about scoopin up another pair...j;alksdflkasjdflkasjdflkajsdl nike is taking my money again l;kjasdfljlsakdfjlksajdflsaf

^
Congrats on the mambas, I need an 11!!!
lol

I have yet to see them in person.

Jae-I missed that game this morning, do they re-show it?

Iamdavidcha wrote:
BTW correction: The seller who sold me my kicks: skit_japan is from taiwan as well. I Just assumed he was from JP cause of his username. He's a totally legit seller.

I picked up a second pair from this seller as well. $199 BIN and $35 shipping. Very Fast shipping and a legit seller.

Originally Posted by Iamdavidcha

JUST GOT MY MAMBAS!!!They look soooooooooooo HOTTTT. The lasering on the toebox of the mamba is insane and is actually embossed into the leather. The collar by the ankles has scales like a snake in navy blue and silver. I have to say that the details on the lasering is like no other lasering I've seen by nike/jb. The only small complaint I can find is that the navy blue splattered on the toe box of the shoes look like it would crack with many wears, as it looks like paint. I took multiple detailed pics but I'm hungry as hell and on my way out to get lunch...will post pics after my stomach is full in a couple hours.

It's only speculation that the mamba's MIGHT release in the US, but I'm suspicious that they won't. HOH gets super limited numbers, so might as well scoop em up now, than pay rape prices later on Osneakr or ebay.

BTW correction: The seller who sold me my kicks: skit_japan is from taiwan as well. I Just assumed he was from JP cause of his username. He's a totally legit seller.

I'm seriously thinkin about scoopin up another pair...j;alksdflkasjdflkasjdflkajsdl nike is taking my money again l;kjasdfljlsakdfjlksajdflsaf

Congrats on getting the Mambas. Did he include the card with the shoes by any chance?

Originally Posted by mjaLAKERS

hey everyone,

been reading the last 10 pages....so is it true that Nike only released 2008 UWR HD's ???? if that's the case, then it'll probably be hard to grab a pair

also, any info if Nike will release the Mamba's in the States??? Thought maybe someone might know???

I'm gonna try to go to Niketown LA this week and see if someone can give me any information. I just have a feeling that if the USA wins gold, Nike will release more of them, you know??? maybe i'm totally off...

also, 410FRESH...this entire thing could be cleared up if you just posted a picture of all of your shoes...i mean no one believes you at all, but i guess it's up to you...

also, i'm not trying to be mean, but as you can see, no one cares anymore. i mean, it's not like you got the McFly's or the Mamba's. i respect people that managed to get those. i mean, those shoes are exclusives and those collectors are really dedicated. they buy one or two and they treasure it...i mean, you got a ton of shoes that no one really gets anyways. i mean, whatever floats your boat. But, using your parent's credit card to buy 14 pairs of shoes that anyone could get is not really "sneaker collecting"...i mean, people that work hard and try to make a living and go to Niketown LA or HOH and camp out there for days just so they can use their hard-earned cash on some exclusive sneaker that only a handful of people will get...i mean, that's "sneaker collecting"...call me crazy, but that's what i've always thought....

my point is, you gotta understand where all these guys are coming from. the way you collect sneakers is not what sneaker collecting is all about. IM OUT...

well i have mambas i just bought a pair and i dont want mcfly hyperdunks i want the real mcflys.... so thats sneaker collecting i stood outside thecolumbia mall from 1 am to 11 am to get the XX3 premiers i know sneaker collecting more than you and i have more then you! Hard earned cash im on a scholarshipto Georgetown thats my dedication, playing ball in my court everyday lifting weights and running thats hard work, not flipping burgers like you
roll.gif
Ha the way i collect sneakers is not sneaker collecting that is the stupidestthing i ever heard.... to you you think that but once again you dont know me and know about the fire i have and how i wait in line!!!!!! SOUNDS LIKE UR MADBECAUSE U DONT HAVE A BIG COLLECTION... ive camped way more times then you and i camped on Eastbay for and hour to get my UWR pack that is sneakercollecting!!!!!!!
tired.gif
on u

I HAVE MY OWN CREDIT CARD IN MY NAME SO U LOOK DUMB U THINK YOU KNOW ME YOU DONT I AM A SNEAKER COLLECTOR I BET YOU HAVE A CRAP COLLECTION SO I CONSIDER YOUA HYPEBEAST

WHAT I PUT IN READ BASICALLY SHOWS THAT U R A HYPEBEAST.... I BUY SHOES THAT ARENT HYPED SO WHAT I THINK WADES ARE ONE OF THE BEST SHOES EVER!!!!!!! MAN URSTUPID AND A HYPEBEAST
tired.gif

first of all, i said "i'm not trying to be mean"... i guess you take anything as an insult...jus calm down man i would say something back, butyou're really not worth it...

how bout you post a picture of your "AMAZING COLLECTION" so i can eat my words???

until then, you're nothing...haha

eyes.gif
410FRESH wrote:

hey everyone,

been reading the last 10 pages....so is it true that Nike only released 2008 UWR HD's ???? if that's the case, then it'll probably be hard to grab a pair

also, any info if Nike will release the Mamba's in the States??? Thought maybe someone might know???

I'm gonna try to go to Niketown LA this week and see if someone can give me any information. I just have a feeling that if the USA wins gold, Nike will release more of them, you know??? maybe i'm totally off...

also, 410FRESH...this entire thing could be cleared up if you just posted a picture of all of your shoes...i mean no one believes you at all, but i guess it's up to you...

also, i'm not trying to be mean, but as you can see, no one cares anymore. i mean, it's not like you got the McFly's or the Mamba's. i respect people that managed to get those. i mean, those shoes are exclusives and those collectors are really dedicated. they buy one or two and they treasure it...i mean, you got a ton of shoes that no one really gets anyways. i mean, whatever floats your boat. But, using your parent's credit card to buy 14 pairs of shoes that anyone could get is not really "sneaker collecting"...i mean, people that work hard and try to make a living and go to Niketown LA or HOH and camp out there for days just so they can use their hard-earned cash on some exclusive sneaker that only a handful of people will get...i mean, that's "sneaker collecting"...call me crazy, but that's what i've always thought....

my point is, you gotta understand where all these guys are coming from. the way you collect sneakers is not what sneaker collecting is all about. IM OUT...

well i have mambas i just bought a pair and i dont want mcfly hyperdunks i want the real mcflys.... so thats sneaker collecting i stood outside the columbia mall from 1 am to 11 am to get the XX3 premiers i know sneaker collecting more than you and i have more then you! Hard earned cash im on a scholarship to Georgetown thats my dedication, playing ball in my court everyday lifting weights and running thats hard work, not flipping burgers like you
roll.gif
Ha the way i collect sneakers is not sneaker collecting that is the stupidest thing i ever heard.... to you you think that but once again you dont know me and know about the fire i have and how i wait in line!!!!!! SOUNDS LIKE UR MAD BECAUSE U DONT HAVE A BIG COLLECTION... ive camped way more times then you and i camped on Eastbay for and hour to get my UWR pack that is sneaker collecting!!!!!!!
tired.gif
on u

I HAVE MY OWN CREDIT CARD IN MY NAME SO U LOOK DUMB U THINK YOU KNOW ME YOU DONT I AM A SNEAKER COLLECTOR I BET YOU HAVE A CRAP COLLECTION SO I CONSIDER YOU A HYPEBEAST

WHAT I PUT IN READ BASICALLY SHOWS THAT U R A HYPEBEAST.... I BUY SHOES THAT ARENT HYPED SO WHAT I THINK WADES ARE ONE OF THE BEST SHOES EVER!!!!!!! MAN UR STUPID AND A HYPEBEAST
tired.gif

I don't usually get involved in this BS, but you are one IGNORANT ARROGANT IMBECILE!!!
happy.gif

SCREW YOU, SCREW YOUR SHOES!!! WHO CARES!!!
eyes.gif

YOUR A NOBOBY !!! JUST A PUNK WITH A KEYBOARD!!! SHUT YOUR MOUTH AND PUT IT TO REST!!!

YOUR TAKING UP SPACE WITH YOUR RAMBLING!!!

Originally Posted by Rinnegato

Originally Posted by Iamdavidcha

JUST GOT MY MAMBAS!!!They look soooooooooooo HOTTTT. The lasering on the toebox of the mamba is insane and is actually embossed into the leather. The collar by the ankles has scales like a snake in navy blue and silver. I have to say that the details on the lasering is like no other lasering I've seen by nike/jb. The only small complaint I can find is that the navy blue splattered on the toe box of the shoes look like it would crack with many wears, as it looks like paint. I took multiple detailed pics but I'm hungry as hell and on my way out to get lunch...will post pics after my stomach is full in a couple hours.

It's only speculation that the mamba's MIGHT release in the US, but I'm suspicious that they won't. HOH gets super limited numbers, so might as well scoop em up now, than pay rape prices later on Osneakr or ebay.

Congrats on getting the Mambas. Did he include the card with the shoes by any chance?
The card was included with my pair.

sorry ILHE1S...

and sorry to all you NT'ers....

i usually don't start this bs, but it was jus pissing me off...

i'm gonna stop so we can talk about the shoes...let's just forget about this crap

btw...footlocker.com and eastbay.com re-stocked the white kobe olympic jerseys (twill $79.99)...wasn't sure if you guys knew...peace

sorry ILHE1S...

i'm gonna stop so we can talk about the shoes...let's just forget about this crap

btw...footlocker.com and eastbay.com re-stocked the white kobe olympic jerseys (twill $79.99)...wasn't sure if you guys knew...peace

No problem man. I wasn't sweating you it's 410 who's the problem!

Anyway's thanks for the Heads Up on the Info!

Im picking up laces tomorrow to replace the ones on the UWR (If they dont cancel my order...) Im a size 13, what length should I get?

sorry ILHE1S...

Thanks! I used a coupon code on Eastbay.com. 20% off with no minimum required using coupon code "LKS18AUP".

$70.98 SHIPPED!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

Im picking up laces tomorrow to replace the ones on the UWR (If they dont cancel my order...) Im a size 13, what length should I get?
A few people have said the 54" work fine but there are still some trying to track down the 63"

I got my Mambas from skit_japan, on the same day you did. Where are you located because I didn't get mine yet. I'm hoping they'll be here bytomorrow because I'm going out of town and I want to wear them this weekend...

Originally Posted by hugebird

I got my Mambas from skit_japan, on the same day you did. Where are you located because I didn't get mine yet. I'm hoping they'll be here by tomorrow because I'm going out of town and I want to wear them this weekend...

Based off of the tracking number skit_japan provided he shipped on Mon 8/11 and I got them today and I'm in Socal.

Back
Top Bottom