Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

Originally Posted by gopowergoh

This is a nice Kobe shirt
p4996589reg.jpg

http://store.nba.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3189871&view=all&cp=3192393http://store.nba.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3189871&view=all&cp=3192393

Not hyperdunk related. Go to the Olympic gear thread.

hA IM A NOBODY IM DOING SOMETHING WITH MY LIFE BY GETTING READY TO PLAY GEORGETOWN BASKETBALL AND PROBABLY MAKE THE PROS UNLIKE YOU WHO BAGS GROCERIES!!!!!! IDONT HAVE TO SHUT MY MOUTH THIS SITE WAS CREATED FOR THIS
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

Im picking up laces tomorrow to replace the ones on the UWR (If they dont cancel my order...) Im a size 13, what length should I get?
A few people have said the 54" work fine but there are still some trying to track down the 63"

I found 63s at some store near my house, but its that Kiwi brand i think... You think theyll hold up?

who every bought the UWR during the re-stock yesterday...you can call Nike and them to credit you 8 dollars for free shipping. I did that plus the 20% off for"BACK2SCHOOL" and my grand total $123.71!!!!

Originally Posted by tuan112

who every bought the UWR during the re-stock yesterday...you can call Nike and them to credit you 8 dollars for free shipping. I did that plus the 20% off for "BACK2SCHOOL" and my grand total $123.71!!!!

Why would they credit us for free shipping?

There is a promotion code... AUGUSTSHIP...i told them i bought a pair yesterday and he gave me 8 dollars back

who every bought the UWR during the re-stock yesterday...you can call Nike and them to credit you 8 dollars for free shipping. I did that plus the 20% off for "BACK2SCHOOL" and my grand total $123.71!!!!

Why would they credit us for free shipping?

I would like to know too, I ordered something else today (not hyperdunks) and they said they wouldn't let me combine the free shipping with the 20%.

There is a promotion code... AUGUSTSHIP...i told them i bought a pair yesterday and he gave me 8 dollars back

Awesome, thanks.. I guess I'll call and say I forgot to input it yesterday? Ive called before to apply discounts and they insisted they couldntretroactively apply discounts... whatd you tell them?

Has/is anyone copping both the UWRs and Mambas? Do they look too similar to not be worth coppin both? If anyone owns both,which ones are better?

Thanks

Awesome, thanks.. I guess I'll call and say I forgot to input it yesterday? Ive called before to apply discounts and they insisted they couldnt retroactively apply discounts... whatd you tell them?
I just played dumb and then ask them what they can do..the guy on the phone told me he has to talk to his supervior and came back and told me they willcredit me back the shipping. I have gotten lucky.... good luck!

Just got my UWRs which are my first pair of HDs. Man I am in love! These shoes are so light and comfortable it is amazing.

It was definitely worth stayin up all night to order from NDC!!

Originally Posted by 410FRESH

Originally Posted by mjaLAKERS

hey everyone,

been reading the last 10 pages....so is it true that Nike only released 2008 UWR HD's ???? if that's the case, then it'll probably be hard to grab a pair

also, any info if Nike will release the Mamba's in the States??? Thought maybe someone might know???

I'm gonna try to go to Niketown LA this week and see if someone can give me any information. I just have a feeling that if the USA wins gold, Nike will release more of them, you know??? maybe i'm totally off...

also, 410FRESH...this entire thing could be cleared up if you just posted a picture of all of your shoes...i mean no one believes you at all, but i guess it's up to you...

also, i'm not trying to be mean, but as you can see, no one cares anymore. i mean, it's not like you got the McFly's or the Mamba's. i respect people that managed to get those. i mean, those shoes are exclusives and those collectors are really dedicated. they buy one or two and they treasure it...i mean, you got a ton of shoes that no one really gets anyways. i mean, whatever floats your boat. But, using your parent's credit card to buy 14 pairs of shoes that anyone could get is not really "sneaker collecting"...i mean, people that work hard and try to make a living and go to Niketown LA or HOH and camp out there for days just so they can use their hard-earned cash on some exclusive sneaker that only a handful of people will get...i mean, that's "sneaker collecting"...call me crazy, but that's what i've always thought....

my point is, you gotta understand where all these guys are coming from. the way you collect sneakers is not what sneaker collecting is all about. IM OUT...

well i have mambas i just bought a pair and i dont want mcfly hyperdunks i want the real mcflys.... so thats sneaker collecting i stood outside the columbia mall from 1 am to 11 am to get the XX3 premiers i know sneaker collecting more than you and i have more then you! Hard earned cash im on a scholarship to Georgetown thats my dedication, playing ball in my court everyday lifting weights and running thats hard work, not flipping burgers like you
roll.gif
Ha the way i collect sneakers is not sneaker collecting that is the stupidest thing i ever heard.... to you you think that but once again you dont know me and know about the fire i have and how i wait in line!!!!!! SOUNDS LIKE UR MAD BECAUSE U DONT HAVE A BIG COLLECTION... ive camped way more times then you and i camped on Eastbay for and hour to get my UWR pack that is sneaker collecting!!!!!!!
tired.gif
on u

I HAVE MY OWN CREDIT CARD IN MY NAME SO U LOOK DUMB U THINK YOU KNOW ME YOU DONT I AM A SNEAKER COLLECTOR I BET YOU HAVE A CRAP COLLECTION SO I CONSIDER YOU A HYPEBEAST

WHAT I PUT IN READ BASICALLY SHOWS THAT U R A HYPEBEAST.... I BUY SHOES THAT ARENT HYPED SO WHAT I THINK WADES ARE ONE OF THE BEST SHOES EVER!!!!!!! MAN UR STUPID AND A HYPEBEAST
tired.gif

You play basketball for Georgetown?
nerd.gif

can yall stop qouting 410 please? i have him on ignore and would rather not see his posts qouted. Ignore, its a beautiful thing....

i'll have a new Gold Medal Games up tonight, and maybe some Oregons, because i already know those will be sick!

^^ Oh sonned..
laugh.gif

He sounds like he's 16 to me..keep on talkin 410Fresh..it's all ur good for..

Glad you got ur UWR HD's jjfreak! good talkin to you on the chatroom as well..i got mine just yesterday on the re-stock..they already took the money out soi'm guessin i'm good..now i can't wait to see 'em in person..

Originally Posted by authentic727

I'm a noob, wheres the ignore button. This guys posts are ******ed, can't stand it anymore.
There is a drop down menu under a members avatar. It's labeled "Interact"
wink.gif

Originally Posted by raptors29

Originally Posted by 410FRESH

Originally Posted by mjaLAKERS

hey everyone,

been reading the last 10 pages....so is it true that Nike only released 2008 UWR HD's ???? if that's the case, then it'll probably be hard to grab a pair

also, any info if Nike will release the Mamba's in the States??? Thought maybe someone might know???

I'm gonna try to go to Niketown LA this week and see if someone can give me any information. I just have a feeling that if the USA wins gold, Nike will release more of them, you know??? maybe i'm totally off...

also, 410FRESH...this entire thing could be cleared up if you just posted a picture of all of your shoes...i mean no one believes you at all, but i guess it's up to you...

also, i'm not trying to be mean, but as you can see, no one cares anymore. i mean, it's not like you got the McFly's or the Mamba's. i respect people that managed to get those. i mean, those shoes are exclusives and those collectors are really dedicated. they buy one or two and they treasure it...i mean, you got a ton of shoes that no one really gets anyways. i mean, whatever floats your boat. But, using your parent's credit card to buy 14 pairs of shoes that anyone could get is not really "sneaker collecting"...i mean, people that work hard and try to make a living and go to Niketown LA or HOH and camp out there for days just so they can use their hard-earned cash on some exclusive sneaker that only a handful of people will get...i mean, that's "sneaker collecting"...call me crazy, but that's what i've always thought....

my point is, you gotta understand where all these guys are coming from. the way you collect sneakers is not what sneaker collecting is all about. IM OUT...

well i have mambas i just bought a pair and i dont want mcfly hyperdunks i want the real mcflys.... so thats sneaker collecting i stood outside the columbia mall from 1 am to 11 am to get the XX3 premiers i know sneaker collecting more than you and i have more then you! Hard earned cash im on a scholarship to Georgetown thats my dedication, playing ball in my court everyday lifting weights and running thats hard work, not flipping burgers like you
roll.gif
Ha the way i collect sneakers is not sneaker collecting that is the stupidest thing i ever heard.... to you you think that but once again you dont know me and know about the fire i have and how i wait in line!!!!!! SOUNDS LIKE UR MAD BECAUSE U DONT HAVE A BIG COLLECTION... ive camped way more times then you and i camped on Eastbay for and hour to get my UWR pack that is sneaker collecting!!!!!!!
tired.gif
on u

I HAVE MY OWN CREDIT CARD IN MY NAME SO U LOOK DUMB U THINK YOU KNOW ME YOU DONT I AM A SNEAKER COLLECTOR I BET YOU HAVE A CRAP COLLECTION SO I CONSIDER YOU A HYPEBEAST

WHAT I PUT IN READ BASICALLY SHOWS THAT U R A HYPEBEAST.... I BUY SHOES THAT ARENT HYPED SO WHAT I THINK WADES ARE ONE OF THE BEST SHOES EVER!!!!!!! MAN UR STUPID AND A HYPEBEAST
tired.gif

You play basketball for Georgetown?
nerd.gif

I got accepted to Georgetown University after i graduate this year on a basketball/baseball scholarship... so 2009 hopefully ill be starting point if notill work my way up....

Stop lying.

If you're not, give us your name. Because if you're on a scholarship, it won't be like your name is of privacy.

Originally Posted by BP the owner

can yall stop qouting 410 please? i have him on ignore and would rather not see his posts qouted. Ignore, its a beautiful thing....

i'll have a new Gold Medal Games up tonight, and maybe some Oregons, because i already know those will be sick!
Amen brother, Amen! lol
Can't wait to see the new work

Back
Top Bottom