Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

Originally Posted by ADB Forever

idk if its still their but the uwr sz 9.5 is on footlocker

BAH... Saw this post and rushed on there to swoop 'em.... And of course, FAIL...
frown.gif
Wishful thinking I guess, especially since it IS my size....

Thanks for the heads-up tho
smile.gif

EDIT: I just realized how much I really want the UWR's after seeing multiple pics of them and how well it'll look with the jersey.... Anyone w/ a2nd pair of 9.5's wanna part with it?
happy.gif
:D

EDIT #2: Eastbay shows 9.5 as well but can't order them
mad.gif

Originally Posted by osubass1

they've been up there all day long.
that's because they were swooped up by me
tongue.gif
. i ordered themlast night over the phone before they showed up online. don't know why they even listed it.

i finally got the "shipped" confirmation.

Originally Posted by iMaGe619

Originally Posted by osubass1

they've been up there all day long.
that's because they were swooped up by me
tongue.gif
. i ordered them last night over the phone before they showed up online. don't know why they even listed it.

i finally got the "shipped" confirmation.

glad to here that you got ur pair. congrats.

Originally Posted by us3Less

hey, did anyone who ordered off NDC with the restocking NOT receive a cancellation e-mail?

I haven't recieved one yet...I ordered from Swoosh though.

Originally Posted by 410FRESH

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

Originally Posted by aailog23

i can easily afford a camera but i need a USB cable to get my pics on here.... i just ordered the cable from circuit city dot com
DUDE....... what kind of USB cable do you need that you needed to get it off the internet, you can grab almost any kind of USB cable from almost any store. I Can't wait to see all those pairs of UWRs.

i just ordered it from kodak dot com.... i got 2 day shipping so i hope it will be here monday or tuesday... i already took a couple pics but i still have more to take but i cant upload them yet

EDIT on last post i did not order the cable from circuit city i ordered the camera, my bad

DUCKTALES

I guarantee by Wednesday i will have pics up
This is the same person who said he and his boy got 6 pairs of B-grade Titanium's last month. He said he would post pics, and neverdid.
smh.gif

I'm not calling him a liar, but if it sounds like a duck, looks like a duck, you know the rest.

Originally Posted by HareJordanTwentyThree

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

i can easily afford a camera but i need a USB cable to get my pics on here.... i just ordered the cable from circuit city dot com
DUDE....... what kind of USB cable do you need that you needed to get it off the internet, you can grab almost any kind of USB cable from almost any store. I Can't wait to see all those pairs of UWRs.

i just ordered it from kodak dot com.... i got 2 day shipping so i hope it will be here monday or tuesday... i already took a couple pics but i still have more to take but i cant upload them yet

EDIT on last post i did not order the cable from circuit city i ordered the camera, my bad

DUCKTALES

I guarantee by Wednesday i will have pics up
This is the same person who said he and his boy got 6 pairs of B-grade Titanium's last month. He said he would post pics, and never did.
smh.gif

I'm not calling him a liar, but if it sounds like a duck, looks like a duck, you know the rest.

i did post pics of 2 b grades and 1 actual release! and i will have pics of this pack up

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Who needs 3 pairs of the same shoe?

If you are referring to me, I already explained it earlier in this post. When I was ordering, the last page kept going blank, so I kept trying to placethe order. Turns out they went through, and we all know how Nike is about canceling orders. But it turned out for the better, I love the shoe.

i did 4 separate orders on the re-stock and all of them got cancelled.
anyone know how or why this happened? did they put them up there by mistake?

Originally Posted by SHAIKHNBAKE10

i think they thought they had some and put on they site they have a whole new shipment but it turns out they didnt so a lot of ppl got disappointed

Originally Posted by SHAIKHNBAKE10

I WOULD DEFINITELY SAY YES!!!
devil.gif

^Sorry to disappoint you, but it will not be patent leather. The original version was patent leather and has yellow on the bottom and back, but sadly only 48pairs released at House Of Hoops and Kobe Bryant's official website.

Originally Posted by HMack007

Originally Posted by shox2001

another supreme coming

Those black ones aren't going to be patent leather by any chance are they?? PLEASE?!?!?!?!
To hell with the UWR, Mamba, or any other colorway thats runnin 300+ off ebay or impossible for us to get. I need some sort of confirmation on thesejoints, at the least the away color.

another supreme coming
MARQUEESOLE.COM already has the LAKERS Away CW ( only size 8.5 & 9 left ) on their site along With the Rice PE (sizes 7 - 8 ). I Hope when theydo release they they'll be a GR or at least a US limited release. I've had enough of the Asia, Canada or HOH only releases!

^^hey leave Canada out of this, we got one decent release this decade. lol. Im just joking. It would be sure nice of nike to smarten up at let us order off ndcand nikeID sometime before I die. But those are very nice indeed.

another supreme coming
MARQUEESOLE.COM already has the LAKERS Away CW ( only size 8.5 & 9 left ) on their site along With the Rice PE (sizes 7 - 8 ). I Hope when they do release they they'll be a GR or at least a US limited release. I've had enough of the Asia, Canada or HOH only releases!
I hope so .. if , but me down ... cant wait ...

Back
Top Bottom