Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

^ i like those white ones.
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by shox2001

another supreme coming

those look almost like eastbay preview photos, so here's to hoping they get a more general release than the uwr's, mamba's and all the otherlimited release hyperdunks. i'm getting multiple pairs of each colorway.

Supreme makes it sound like it's gonna be hard to get, which pisses me off. All of the good colors have been pretty hard to get.

PLEASE make these more readily available and not another release along the lines of UWR/Mamba/McFly. If Supreme just means $125 over $110, I'll be happy,as long as I don't have to camp out or get wristbands to get ahold of these.

UWR sz 9.5 on Footlocker as of 3:05 am PST.. was able to add to cart. too bad I won't cop coz 9.5 doesn't fit me (comfortably) anymore... but Mambassz 10 on ebay for 199 + 35 shipping... I thnk I'll cop!

anyone know where to get some navy laces that will fit the hyperdunks, i got some 54 inch ones and there to short...

grey_top.gif

header_nav.png

August 16, 2008SHIP CONFIRMATION

[table][tr][td]
Dear Jeff,

Thank you for ordering from NikeStore.com. The following has been shipped and is on its way.

Please remember that the items you ordered might be sent in different shipments at no extra cost to you. If all of your items are not in this order, we will notify you when the rest of the order ships.

For more information on your order, or if you have a question about returns, please call us at 1-800-806-NIKE (6453). Please do not respond to this email.

Your FEDEX tracking number(s) for this shipment is:

If you'd like to track your order shipment, click on the button below.

[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]
grey_top.gif

Ship to:
Jeff

Shipping Method: Ground

Order#:
Order Date: [color= rgb(255, 102, 0)]08/13/2008[/color]

Check Order Status
1-800-806-6453
grey_bottom.gif

[/td] [td] [table][tr][td]Style:[/td] [td]Item Description:[/td] [/tr][tr][td]333490-141[/td] [td]Nike Hyperdunk United We Rise Men's Basketball Shoe
White/Dark Obsidian (United We Rise)
Size: 13
1 @ $150.00 Each ($120.00)

[/td] [/tr][tr][td]9286US-410[/td] [td]Nike Player (USAB) Men's Basketball Shorts
Navy
Size: L
1 @ $60.00 Each ($48.00)

[/td] [/tr][tr][td]SX3290-176[/td] [td]Nike Dri-FIT Crew Socks (Large/6 Pair)
White/Cool Grey/(Black)
Size: ONE SIZE
1 @ $18.00 Each ($14.40)

[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table]
corner_bl.gif
border_bottom.gif

[table][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]looks like i got lucky with the restock

Originally Posted by jcuk3tm0

grey_top.gif

header_nav.png

August 16, 2008SHIP CONFIRMATION

[table][tr][td]
Dear Jeff,

Thank you for ordering from NikeStore.com. The following has been shipped and is on its way.

Please remember that the items you ordered might be sent in different shipments at no extra cost to you. If all of your items are not in this order, we will notify you when the rest of the order ships.

For more information on your order, or if you have a question about returns, please call us at 1-800-806-NIKE (6453). Please do not respond to this email.

Your FEDEX tracking number(s) for this shipment is:

[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]
grey_top.gif

Ship to:
Jeff

Order#:
Order Date: [color= rgb(255, 102, 0)]08/13/2008[/color]

Check Order Status
1-800-806-6453
grey_bottom.gif

[/td] [td] [table][tr][td]Style:[/td] [td]Item Description:[/td] [/tr][tr][td]333490-141[/td] [td]Nike Hyperdunk United We Rise Men's Basketball Shoe
Size: 13

[/td] [/tr][tr][td]9286US-410[/td] [td]Nike Player (USAB) Men's Basketball Shorts
Navy
Size: L
1 @ $60.00 Each ($48.00)

[/td] [/tr][tr][td]SX3290-176[/td] [td]Nike Dri-FIT Crew Socks (Large/6 Pair)
White/Cool Grey/(Black)
Size: ONE SIZE
1 @ $18.00 Each ($14.40)

[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table]
corner_bl.gif
border_bottom.gif

[table][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]looks like i got lucky with the restock

eek.gif
You lucky for that? My brother ordered two pairs as soon as theywent up and both were cancelled

Originally Posted by tpsreports2424

Originally Posted by daaznfella

Nike executed so well with these shoes...it's not even funny...

and kobe hasn't even worn them yet!

let me rephrase that..

Nike executed so well with these shoes Hyperdunks this year...it's not even funny...

lol, but i know what you were talking about with the lakers colorways, i'm sure he wore them during the finals? but hte black set was patent though

as most of you know, i posted that Nike had a restock on the UWR Hyperdunk.

i placed my order very, very early. we all know my order got cancelled.

i forgot that i also had my girlfriend place an order at the same time.
she got an email early this morning saying that the order had shipped.

she just got the shoes delivered from FedEx. i didn't even know they delivered on Saturday.

so, i guess i got lucky on the restock.

Originally Posted by tpsreports2424

Originally Posted by daaznfella

Nike executed so well with these shoes...it's not even funny...

and kobe hasn't even worn them yet!

Umm... what has Kobe been wearing the whole Olympics?
eyes.gif
He also woreLaker colorways multiple times during the season and playoffs.

^ Wow, nice. I don't know about for me; I've called Nike rep for the 2nd time [1st time last night, 2nd time this morning] and the Nike rep hadactually checked the details to what was going on with my order. He put me on hold as he checked it and said that everything is verified and processed, andit'll ship Monday. But I'm still kinda nervous I'm going to get a cancellation e-mail.

I thought they'd give me an e-mail this morning too, but I don't know...

Anyone else with a spare 9.5 that would want to part with it? It'd be great to rock a pair of these during the games... Goes great with my kobe jersey
happy.gif
I'm having the toughest time searching sites and seems that the chance of stores getting anymore are very slim...I have funds via Paypal readilyavailable...

Thanks in advance!!!

DAMN, RELIEVED AS A MOTHERF**KER.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SHIP CONFIRMATION
Dear -------,

Please remember that the items you ordered might be sent in different shipments at no extra cost to you. If all of your itemsare not in this order, we will notify you when the rest of the order ships.

For more information on your order, or if you have a question about returns, please call us at 1-800-806-NIKE (6453). Pleasedo not respond to this email.

Your FEDEX tracking number(s) for this shipment is: (hidden for purposes)

Ship to:
---------
(hidden for purposes)
(hidden for purposes)

Order#: (hidden for purposes)
Order Date: 08/13/2008

Check Order Status
1-800-806-6453

Style: Item Description:
333490-141 Nike Hyperdunk United We Rise Men's Basketball Shoe
Size: 8.5

334098-141 LeBron Zoom Soldier II United We Rise Men's Basketball Shoe
White/Dark Obsidian-Sport Red (United We Rise)

318694-141 LeBron Zoom Soldier II Men's Basketball Shoe
White/Dark Obsidian-Metallic Silver-Team Red
1 @ $110.00 Each ($88.00)

I am soo confused!!!! I just called NDC to complain about my UWR order getting cancelled and the guy on the phone told me they will be getting anothershippment at the end of Sept. Could this be true!?!?!?!?

Can someone shine some light on this? or call them to see if I just got a rep that did not know what he was talking about?

Back
Top Bottom