Official Nike ID Thread NEW!!!!! Post our pictures

@ Gentry
This might be a dumb question, as I'm still kinda new here, but did you create a custom insert for those when you ID'd the Bruce Lee's? I ask cause I tried doing one like the one posted above...

Originally Posted by trueprada

Originally Posted by gentry187

^^^Thanks bro.
Originally Posted by cbrooks3

Gentry, if I were you, I would send them back. It will cost you 20 extra dollars for shipping to and fro, but I think it would be worth it. Those are incredibly similar to the dunkmans and are probably easily mistaken for them by other people.

I actually returned them to the Nike outlet at no cost. Got my full refund back and ordered another pair. Still a LeBron 9 but just a different color scheme.
THEY TOOK THE IDS BACK NO ?S

Yeah. I always return unwanted ID's back to Nike outlets or Niketown. It's much easier than having to ship them back and wait for a refund. Bad enough they make you wait 3-5 weeks for the shoes.

Originally Posted by Sk33terMcG33

@ Gentry
This might be a dumb question, as I'm still kinda new here, but did you create a custom insert for those when you ID'd the Bruce Lee's? I ask cause I tried doing one like the one posted above...

I used the tour yellow supreme soles on them.

Originally Posted by marcushatten

YEa im not even huge on kobes but those bruce lees look dope
lots of the bruce lee's and sprites looking good.. makes u wonder why nike doesn't work on these popular CWs in the 1st place

Ebates.com has 10% cash back on NDC for today.  usually 6% but every couple months it goes up to 10% for a day.  everybody take advantage while you can.  only chance you have to save on IDs.

here's my referral link, i'd appreciate it if anybody would use it

http://www.ebates.com/rf....PmcBesiFGzE%2FTVHg%3D%3D

either way check it out.  very very good website for those of us that do a lot of IDs.

Originally Posted by Prime Stats

Broke out the Bruce Lee's today. Beautiful weather out here in LA.
pimp.gif

Bruce lee's are straight heat my G
eek.gif
 Wow. These might just be one of the best Kobe VII ID's I've seen to date. Good stuff, gentry187.

I really want to get a speckled midsole, who can help me out? Or point me in the right direction?!

^^^That's the first thing that popped into my head when I saw that PDF color combo. Looks official. Just get rid of the white laces.

Here's a ps of what I should be expecting in the following week or so. I plan on swapping out the insert for the del sol one I have from my Bruce Lee ID's.

thanks gentry and loco for the feedback. I was going to cop Military IVs but will order these first. and I agree, they look better with red laces

Here's a ps of what I should be expecting in the following week or so. I plan on swapping out the insert for the del sol one I have from my Bruce Lee ID's.
these are going to be ill when produced.

Back
Top Bottom