.::TheRiza27::.​

sick 95's
cincybcats22 :pimp:
pimp.gif

juanchi003 :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM S O L E M E N T A L I T Y​

ya digg!

Man I'm so glad I got these in time before they took off the mesh and color options:

id%20(Small).JPG

And here are the id's I rock on the regular at my girls house:

id1%20(Small).JPG

id2%20(Small).JPG
TEAM XBOX360
.::sil3ntbob 31::.​

281687148.jpg

281687150.jpg

281687151.jpg

i love the work on them they came out just the way i wanted them to
SIT BACK AND ENJOY THE VIEW ITS SO FRESH AND SO CLEAN

I ordered a couple new iDs about a month ago or so.

The Kobe IIs came in a couple weeks ago; the AM95s came in today.

Here are the Zoom Kobe II iDs:

And my AM95 iDs:

Yeah, I just stole the '01 of 01' thing from other iDs I've seen, but I'm not about to put my screen name, my real name, or anything goofy as an iD.

I was going to go with "CA's son" on both of them, but I wasn't sure if it would do an apostrophe. And I never tried to put it in as an iD because... it sounded goofy.
4L8O15S16T23!42
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

Wow, I love those 95s. Nice job.
TEAMAMFAM
TEAM XBOX360​

my last pair of id's... well atleast for now, "kid robot" 97's
28vgj06.jpg

peep the insole!
vqnvhu.jpg

Team
Air Max Family and Pacific Northwest​

thought i would bring this post back to life, since i know people will be messing with AM 95's...planning on getting these done.

I'm curious to see what the AM 1 will look like with the new materials ( croc/ alligator), does anyone plan on doing a pair?
The Wizard of Oz​
13 Gold Gloves / 15 time All- Star / Hall of Famer​
The greatest defensive shortstop to ever play the game​

New materials am 90's FIRE too bad they dont fit! Too big, patent leather doesnt run the same way as mesh does so these fit true to size.

nice stuff imma go on nike.com and take a look at am's
TVunit is the BEST
Ben Gordon is the dominant one
DAMN!-Ron Simmons

Nice patent 90's. Got my ID 95's in today. Almost forgot I ordered them lol. Shape looks weird at certain angles but I like 'em. Excuse the crappy pics.

4zbeuk3.jpg

4utllld.jpg

52ezzvp.jpg

had to get the gucci dunks...... straight up jack move...
4tf8321.jpg

53fx346.jpg

all i need is a gucci belt so i can be cool like all you youngins....
NIKE Talking Since
'94

^^^you thinkin about gettin stark laces w/ those? i like the way the laces look on the "gucci af1"
<b>be ROGUE and DTA live AWOL<b>​

^
no, i dont have any. ima keep them like that or black laces with some gold undefeated lace locks.... :smile:
smile.gif

surprised that it took 16 days to arrive from the day i ordered!!! they didnt even send me an email on the status
NIKE Talking Since
'94

^ Wow, I had to wait almost 4 months for my 2 pairs of 95s I ordered recently.
TEAMAMFAM
TEAM XBOX360​

Back
Top Bottom