Official Nike ID Thread NEW!!!!! Post our pictures

^That's nuts rafsjays! I actually ordered my 2 pairs of 95's on Oct.12 and I received them on Friday. Wasn't expecting them so soon so I forgot about them lol. I wonder why such a long turn around on some orders?

I don't know what happened to my order I was getting ready to call Nike to see what the delay was. Then one night at sitting at home and the UPS guy drops them off at around 7:30pm. I never got an email saying they had shipped, or tracking # or anything. Then about a week after I got them I received an email saying that my order is delayed and they would ship out within a week. I really don't know what happened...
TEAMAMFAM
TEAM XBOX360​
.::TheRiza27::.​

Here is a pic of my 95s.
zkiia036wl3.jpg
COOK # 45
get fit.

AM 1 id with black croc... I'm satisfied, just wish the croc was shinier like in the HTM2's
1803029228_076f533786_b.jpg

1803029048_7779587a8c_b.jpg

1802185973_f5f2578190.jpg
1803028698_09318ada5a.jpg

1803028494_f5d221508a_b.jpg

Capitalism is a system of perpetual inequality; capitalist win for the good of their equals.

Markell3000 , not bad at all. I still need to see some more pairs before I make a decision though.

Markell3000

How is the leather on those AM1?
"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere" - Martin Luther King Jr.

HOW'S THE QUALITY OF THE PATENT LEATHER THAT THEIR USING FOR THE AM 90'S?? THINKIN OF DOIN A COOL GREY PAIR
$$$$$$ I BUY J'S WHEN I WANT...HOW MANY I WANT $$$$$$​
I BEEN TYPING LIKE THIS SINCE DAY ONE...​

Quality on the patent am90's is very good, the cool grey, charcol, blue colorway i made was inspired by a footlocker exclusive colorway 99 release of air max plus's

Quote:
Quality on the patent am90's is very good, the cool grey, charcol, blue colorway i made was inspired by a footlocker exclusive colorway 99 release of air max plus's
$$$$$$ I BUY J'S WHEN I WANT...HOW MANY I WANT $$$$$$
I BEEN TYPING LIKE THIS SINCE DAY ONE...

Originally Posted by cs02132

^ are they ever gonna bring af1s back? i wanna make some courirs

they brought AF1s back, but with different color/material/blocking.

oh, and check out my friend's BWs from NTNY.

Originally Posted by size twelve

Originally Posted by cs02132

^ are they ever gonna bring af1s back? i wanna make some courirs

they brought AF1s back, but with different color/material/blocking.
did they? i know there's plans to do so, but i don't think it's been activated yet. i tried using the og af1 link and it says thatit's no longer available. do you have a new link?

trethousandgt - nice patent grays. after seeing howthose came out, i'm gonna do a solid pair myself.

one question though -- are the only fabric options for the am90s the denim ones? is everything else is patent?

^^^whoa...i just noticed that the aft end of the mud guard was custom painted...don't care for the pink but, i like the custom paint job...nice!!!

Back
Top Bottom