OFFICIAL: NIKE KD VI ID Thread : Chroma ID August 12

Sorry if this is too much but a bunch of different IDs from IG

These grinches are my favorite out of all of them

Nike played me with the white GITD sole too. I originally wanted the green GITD.

Now i have to return them and wait another month
Sorry if this is too much but a bunch of different IDs from IG

These grinches are my favorite out of all of them
I gotta get those grinches.I really like the bottom pair picture.

Can someone please tell me if the colors selected on both shoes above are the same?

Also can someone tell me if the grinches in picture 2 have the glow in the dark green soles or if it is translucent and the same color as the upper?

^uppers are the same. They're lime green and the sole is translucent lime green on #2. 

The only differences I see between the two is the red used for the laces/medial swoosh and midsole color.

Thanks koziak,I appreciate it.

Going with Pic 2 ID ASAP.

I dont know how these fit tho.Might have to go try on the seat pleasants at footlocker.I have wide feet and had to go up a whole size in the KD IV.

Last edited:
I love the Grinch design as well, but I think I might just go with the lime green all the way through the shoe and not use a darker green on the midsole. 

I love the Grinch design as well, but I think I might just go with the lime green all the way through the shoe and not use a darker green on the midsole. 

pretty much what i went for.

just an update. nike took responsibility and will let me wear the shoes till correct pair comes. and they're giving me 20 percent off that order. not a bad deal

grinch's are :smokin

if i didnt have a pair, i would def ID

OAN has it been confirmed that there are some glow green soles out there? that IG pic looks like its doctored a bit.

Last edited:
I wish I could ID those MCs. Hey naphyde those are fire, what colors did you use on the midsole and lining? I am definitely making them, just gotta decide on a sole to use.

I wish I could ID those MCs. Hey naphyde those are fire, what colors did you use on the midsole and lining? I am definitely making them, just gotta decide on a sole to use.

thanks

used flash lime for the midsole and lining. colors looks different cause of material. but its the same color
airbag i used gamma green

Can't wait to get a pair of chromas hope they have it in different colors that don't suck. Those mambacurials IDs are sick.

Want to see if Chroma option is available in lighter colors. Only seen the color shift on dark colors.

after viewing this thread it has been decided, the KDVI is gonna be the best shoe next year!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom