OFFICIAL: NIKE KD VI ID Thread : Chroma ID August 12

Doesn't help me lol.. I got lucky with a 20% off code for a complaint on a previous order.. wasn't supposed to work on ids but did

finally bought a pair. since i cant afford the kobe grinches, these will do
not too creative but look dope to me
pimp.gif

^Its actually 2 separate tongues that kinda wrap around each other. You can't see the second tongue in the ID renderings, but they feel pretty good on foot. I have yet to ball in them yet, but I'm curious to see how the tongue layout works.
Do the regular releases not have this 2 tongue setup?

They put 42 days as the delivery on them, they told me 4 weeks (30 days or less) when I ordered, if they exceed that, 20% off code coming.

They put 42 days as the delivery on them, they told me 4 weeks (30 days or less) when I ordered, if they exceed that, 20% off code coming.

How do you know it'll be 20 percent for sure? It might turn out to be 10/15 percent. Btw what kind of pair did you make?

How do you know it'll be 20 percent for sure? It might turn out to be 10/15 percent. Btw what kind of pair did you make?

I'm very good at getting these codes, I don't do it out of dishonesty, I do it with Nike providing either flaws or very bad customer service.

I will get at minimum at 15% code, probably a 20% if they do not arrive by the 27th.

I canceled my ID, looks like I won't be able to post it up as I wanted to.

Something came up, maybe later on.

Looking forward to seeing some of these iDs.  However, my wallet feels differently...

Nope, I got on live chat and she canceled and I got my refund within minutes to my PayPal.

I was so bummed, but I have something important coming up.

I actually made that first pair up there with some minor differences. Should be here next week.

Just got the shipped email should have them in by next week,cant wait to see other people's designs in here

thats how I cancelled my Kobe 8 ID, live chat, but it was like the very next day so if you do it quick before they start you can cancel in a chat

My version of the galaxy recently shipped too.
Will be here Wdnesday! (said Tuesday yesterday **** UPS).

Back
Top Bottom