OFFICIAL: NIKE KD VI ID Thread : Chroma ID August 12

Finally got them. Bruce Lee inspired. Love them! No complaints here. I was kind of scared that the crimson air unit wouldn't work well but it worked out perfect. Sorry for the quick crappy/Instagram pics but I was on my out when I got them. Been really busy lately so I didn't have the time to take better pics. Anyways...

View media item 509088

Is that University Gold? Turned out great.

The iDs are better than any of the released/upcoming colorways I've seen. Good work guys. Love that the two Swoosh can be different colors unlike on Kobe 8 iD :smh:

Last edited:
Just got mine in, so I ordered these with white speckles on the midsoles and they came with a solid black.either way I love them and dont feel like going through returning them and waiting another month but is there anything I could I say to nike?
View media item 509840

Good thing they messed up it's cleaner without the white speckles imo.

I was going for a KD 6 Chaos (my own version of a chaos colorway) with these.  I used all of my favorite bright colors and came out with these.  I really like them.  I think they turned out great!  Thoughts?

I really like the color ways people are doing here.
Glad it's not like the roshe run thread where everyone made yeezys lol.
Next post better be KDeezys...

These just came in yesterday. I think I may need to return them....I messed up by going with a red liner as opposed to purple as I had done on the IV's and it just seems out of place. I can't figure out if I want to keep, which means I think return is they way to go. May make them again but with a purple liner. Let me know thoughts.

View media item 509322

Actually the purple on the ivs look out of place to me and I love the crimson on the liner on the vi, but I'm very picky as well and more than likely you meant out of place as in its not matching with the ivs.

I was going for a KD 6 Chaos (my own version of a chaos colorway) with these.  I used all of my favorite bright colors and came out with these.  I really like them.  I think they turned out great!  Thoughts?
Instantly thought of the KD V Christmases when I saw these. They look good 

I think I am going to order 2 pairs of galaxy iD's. One with a navy sole with blue speckles and the other with a black sole with blue speckles. I'll return the pair I don't want.

I know these have been beat to death and you can't top an original... but my shot at it...

Finally got them. Bruce Lee inspired. Love them! No complaints here. I was kind of scared that the crimson air unit wouldn't work well but it worked out perfect. Sorry for the quick crappy/Instagram pics but I was on my out when I got them. Been really busy lately so I didn't have the time to take better pics. Anyways...

View media item 509088
View media item 509089
View media item 509090
View media item 509091
View media item 509092

Clean. And if you would've threw red on that tongue tab>>>>>

Still sick overall

These just came in yesterday. I think I may need to return them....I messed up by going with a red liner as opposed to purple as I had done on the IV's and it just seems out of place. I can't figure out if I want to keep, which means I think return is they way to go. May make them again but with a purple liner. Let me know thoughts.

View media item 509322

are the bottoms of these KD 6's glow in the dark?

Back
Top Bottom