OFFICIAL: NIKE KD VI ID Thread : Chroma ID August 12

was going to make a galaxy/mvp ID but now I kinda wanna save that money for a KD7 ID, that platform I have a lot of ideas for

I don't think the galaxy theme will work well on the 7 unfortunately, so that's a major reason I wanna pull the trigger on a galaxy themed 6 ID because this may be my last chance to get that silver upper like that

Yea I agree. That mesh and the silver might not translate well. I am definitely excited about the 7. I scrapped my plans of a MVP iD in anticipation of going ham on the 7.

Yea I agree. That mesh and the silver might not translate well. I am definitely excited about the 7. I scrapped my plans of a MVP iD in anticipation of going ham on the 7.
totally agree, can't do the galaxy on the 7

I think I may just pass on the galaxy/MVP ID I was going to do on the 6 and just make something with the 7 too

one ID I really liked because it's an all glow in the dark upper was the yeezy plat theme I have in my locker and never made

I think it would be sick because it would glow crazy hard, but the platform of the 7 has the strap and the mesh probably making that the better shoe to do the ID on, if they have the crimson liner yeezy IDs will be a popular ID to make on the 7

anyways I just think its dope

Last edited:
^that 6 plat is pretty dope! I would do that for the total GITD... That mesh on the 7 I doubt will be able to give that option. That's why I was going back and forth on doing another 6. Just because I wanted to take advantage of the MVP GITD.

Welp my package was originally scheduled for delivery today, but there was a hold up in Louisville KY. Now I have to wait until tomorrow. :frown:

That's cool, maybe they're not ready with the VII iD yet. I just remember the day that the VI dropped they had it up on iD already and the V was gone immediately.

just got the last chance email from Nike, these are going soon so hurry up if you wanna make one

I kind of want to order an MVP id, but I just can't decide on a colour blocking that works with the print. Whatever colour I make the airbag it doesn't quite work either

I kind of want to order an MVP id, but I just can't decide on a colour blocking that works with the print. Whatever colour I make the airbag it doesn't quite work either
I wanted to do a GITD and galaxy theme MVP

like use a GITD upper base and then silver MVP lettering, but they took away GITD airbag and speckles, so I just never pulled the trigger either

galaxy theme worked great with the VI, won't work well with the VII IMO because the VI had the straight metallic finish like the IV

I may regret not making a galaxy VI ID because they do look great, but i'm passing and looking forward to the VII ID options

Yup they are removing a lot. For instance, gold for medial swoosh and tongue logo but not for main swoosh and "KD". Glad I placed my order when I did. At least I'll walk away with one of these. I'll get 2-3 7s for sure.

Yup they are removing a lot. For instance, gold for medial swoosh and tongue logo but not for main swoosh and "KD". Glad I placed my order when I did. At least I'll walk away with one of these. I'll get 2-3 7s for sure.
yeah i'll probably regret not pulling the trigger on that galaxy ID

all good, really looking forward to the 7

Yeah, I tried making the tongue and laces GITD and making a white upper with a black MVP graphic, but I just couldn't get the sole and airbag to really blend with the theme. That's a great idea with the Galaxy MVP though.

Back
Top Bottom