Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Just came back from the mall. First time going to a mall on a saturday evening after a big drop in close to 10 years. Hate crowds n if I'm picking up a pair I'm in there right when they open n cut once they're in my hand.

Man it's like a fashion show. Mad dudes just chillin or walking laps around the mall with their cliques. Saw a couple yeezy foams, probably 15 Carmines not even joking, n KDs everywhere. APs and WTKDs look :pimp: on feet. But overall I just thought it was funny cuz it seemed like a straight up stunt show. Didn't seem like any of the "sneakerhead" types were there to actually shop.

Lmfao who saw the losers at roosevelt hawking

Just came back from the mall. First time going to a mall on a saturday evening after a big drop in close to 10 years. Hate crowds n if I'm picking up a pair I'm in there right when they open n cut once they're in my hand.

Man it's like a fashion show. Mad dudes just chillin or walking laps around the mall with their cliques. Saw a couple yeezy foams, probably 15 Carmines not even joking, n KDs everywhere. APs and WTKDs look
pimp.gif
on feet. But overall I just thought it was funny cuz it seemed like a straight up stunt show. Didn't seem like any of the "sneakerhead" types were there to actually shop.
I hate going to the mall. Dudes just grilling the **** out of you and walking around in their most expensive kicks to stunt on others.

I hate going to the mall. Dudes just grilling the **** out of you and walking around in their most expensive kicks to stunt on others.

That's why I wear my IDs when I go to the mall. Every now and then a real sneakerhead will be like dope IDs and recognize the individuality of rocking an ID over a shoe everyone has

The grilling and mean mugging used to bother me now I just look right into their eyes then keep it moving.

My local mall sucks anyway, gotta drive pretty far to go to a legit mall by me

In all honesty, when I see dudes in their late teens doin that type of stuff, I get it. Would like to act like I was mature beyond my years but I'd be lying if I said I didn't wear my freshest J's with some over the top matchy-matchy stuff back when I was a teen. But when you're OBVIOUSLY pushing 40 pullin the same stuff, man I just :smh: for real.

But in the spirit of the thread, it was cool to see all the different KD cws as opposed to 1 cw of Js.

Was able to get a pair today through a local raffle, quick question does the sole on the right what the glow? Thanks

Went to the HoH in Paramus, NJ earlier today hoping to pick up some unclaimed pairs.  Was told any unclaimed pairs were being re-raffled for pickup on Monday - but only among the people who entered initially.  They wouldn't let me fill out a ticket for the re-raffle.  What a bunch of BS.
They always do that. Even for GRs

KD VI elite fragment dropping on June 19th in HK ,state release should be around that time

Well i stuck out I hate when nike does 10am releases ...just makes it even harder...i'mma find my sz 12 but not at a crazy Resellers price ...hopefully a restock will happen what yall think?

Last edited:
Went to the HoH in Paramus, NJ earlier today hoping to pick up some unclaimed pairs.  Was told any unclaimed pairs were being re-raffled for pickup on Monday - but only among the people who entered initially.  They wouldn't let me fill out a ticket for the re-raffle.  What a bunch of BS.
Same process they told me they use after they told me to wait to sign up for a re-raffle on 34th st HOH.

Anyone cop these at Mercer? How bad was the line when it opened? I went by late afternoon to check the store out and I asked the guy if they got them in. He was like yeah and I go how were people supposed to know if it was not on Twitter and he goes you know just everyone knew we were getting them in.

Well i stuck out I hate when nike does 10am releases ...just makes it even harder...i'mma find my sz 12 but not at a crazy Resellers price ...hopefully a restock will happen what yall think?
They will restock, but don't get your hopes up that you'll be successful.. PM the link and hope you're not occupied if and when they restock

After obtainin my KD's yesterday I just realized they're made out of some cheap plastic ish but just amazed at how comfortable they are

Think I'm don with Nike after this morning for good. This is the only shoe I wanted this summer and after 22 captchas and in line for 5 minutes to be to they were sold out really stinks.

It's not even fair anymore... It's become stressful and angering. Nike is a greedy pig of a company in my book

I quit on them several months ago and couldnt be happiier with my decision... i can afford what i want... but the prices are no lobger matching the product in my eyes... they are asking to much... and the games to get them got old... everything i rock now is shoes i can pick up without worry...

came through here out of curiousity to see what the hype was like for these wtkd's... im to much of a man to wear a pair of shoes like that... but i was curious how big the hype was

I think this model will really be sought after down the line. It didn't have the limited Cws like the 4s did but the colorways are great. Love that people are sleeping just because this line was easy to obtain.

I quit on them several months ago and couldnt be happiier with my decision... i can afford what i want... but the prices are no lobger matching the product in my eyes... they are asking to much... and the games to get them got old... everything i rock now is shoes i can pick up without worry...

came through here out of curiousity to see what the hype was like for these wtkd's... im to much of a man to wear a pair of shoes like that... but i was curious how big the hype was
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom