Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Sorry guys but the thread moved a lot today. 1st time ever getting through on champs on a release like this. However, I just checked my order status and it says "unshipped - all backordered."

Is that normal or should I be worried about getting my pair?

What KD VIs are the WTKDs composed of? I can see a few of the obvious colorways like the N7, Illusion, Ligers, APs, and some more.
Sure it's been posted before, but I can't find it. Just wanted to see a breakdown.

Sorry guys but the thread moved a lot today. 1st time ever getting through on champs on a release like this. However, I just checked my order status and it says "unshipped - all backordered."

Is that normal or should I be worried about getting my pair?
I think champs, eastbay and footlocker are backordered till the 16th. When my buddy got through it said the same thing

What KD VIs are the WTKDs composed of? I can see a few of the obvious colorways like the N7, Illusion, Ligers, APs, and some more.
Sure it's been posted before, but I can't find it. Just wanted to see a breakdown.
http://sneakernews.com/2014/04/01/complete-breakdown-of-every-colorway-nike-what-the-kd-6/7/

only ones i couldnt find were NYC 66 ,but with all the orange on the WTKD i think we could covered and Texas (but that had some orange too).

Just wished the used a different insert instead of meteorology since it already on the liner.

Just wondering, does anyone actually know production numbers on these? Compared to like the cigars, champagnes, and other WT shoes, are these more, or less limited?

Too many people worried about the shoe being limited and what not with your reselling ***** . WTK 8's were released in just about every location these were and barely heard any complaints.  **** with that limited **** 

Too many people worried about the shoe being limited and what not with your reselling ***** . WTK 8's were released in just about every location these were and barely heard any complaints.  **** with that limited **** 
were I'm at the only place getting them was an hour away , they were real limited , luckily I got my pair off the restock earlier this year

I was just purely wondering. A bit shocked I was able to cop, so just wondering how limited they actually were. Don't care at all about resell, and what not, planning on rocking them.

Regardless if they're GR or limited, people still gonna be pay $400+ which just makes me SMH

Just came back from the mall. First time going to a mall on a saturday evening after a big drop in close to 10 years. Hate crowds n if I'm picking up a pair I'm in there right when they open n cut once they're in my hand.

Man it's like a fashion show. Mad dudes just chillin or walking laps around the mall with their cliques. Saw a couple yeezy foams, probably 15 Carmines not even joking, n KDs everywhere. APs and WTKDs look :pimp: on feet. But overall I just thought it was funny cuz it seemed like a straight up stunt show. Didn't seem like any of the "sneakerhead" types were there to actually shop.

THERE ARE ALWAYS UNCLAIMED PAIRS EVERY RELEASE.
Went to the HoH in Paramus, NJ earlier today hoping to pick up some unclaimed pairs.  Was told any unclaimed pairs were being re-raffled for pickup on Monday - but only among the people who entered initially.  They wouldn't let me fill out a ticket for the re-raffle.  What a bunch of BS.

Went to the HoH in Paramus, NJ earlier today hoping to pick up some unclaimed pairs.  Was told any unclaimed pairs were being re-raffled for pickup on Monday - but only among the people who entered initially.  They wouldn't let me fill out a ticket for the re-raffle.  What a bunch of BS.
By that logic if pairs dont get picked up monday they just re-raffle and so on and so forth. (Unless Employees grab them)

I debated going down to my HoH to try and scoop another pair. Regret not going now. Nice pickups
nice pick-ups, i should of went to the galleria, they always have a good amount of unclaimed pairs, guess i will just have to wait a few weeks for my pairs from europe to come in.

Back
Top Bottom