Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters

No you weren't down with the line. That fact that you even mentioned the hype of the NYC 66, Ligers, & N7 were on the same level as the AP & WTKD, show you know nothing about the line. BUT WHAT REALLY FASCINATES ME is that you have 600+ in less than a month and live in the KD VI thread with no KDs? How were you actually contributing now that I think about it? No personal opinions, cuz you had no pair and didn't know they were plastic, no helpful info, cuz you thought the NYC 66 were hyped, and wasn't looking for help or leads to find a pair, because you only "liked" (and I use that term loosely), the WTKD, which hadn't came out yet. You sir are a HYPEBEAST, waiting in this thread to cop the WTKD to show off and brag to us, cuz you have nobody to give a F***

Sadly, your probably waiting for the WTL to drop in the LeBron thread, to do the EXACT SAME THING! Quick Question....Do even own a pair of LeBron XI, or do you just "like" the WTL or King's Crown....

LOL yea these little kids trip me out
roll.gif

Yeah nike.com cancels more often than you think especially this year. They use to be pretty good but with all their technical issues lately, you're never safe until you get that shipped email.

Me to fam me to. Patiently waiting on KicksUSA to say something 
laugh.gif
Copped Yeezy Foams, APs, and  shooting stars pack off KUSA, you guys should be alright if you got a confirmation. The only thing they cancel and change orders is if you place an order for a greater quantity than 1. The AP restock was because some people ordered 2 or even 3 shoes at a time and they changed the quantity to 1 and released the remaining pairs.

EDIT: Also copped the What the KDs from them and I am not even sweating it. Just wait and you guys will have your shipping confirmation by the end of the day.

Last edited:
anyone know whats up w/ ubliq? they said they would tweet when shoes are ready to sell, is that still on??

I spoke to customer service Saturday and they only got part of their shipment. CS rep told me they ended up selling all of the pairs they were supposed to receive and are just waiting for the rest of their shipment to get in to ship out.. Be cool, you'll get em and if not, oh well. Just shoes...

I spoke to customer service Saturday and they only got part of their shipment. CS rep told me they ended up selling all of the pairs they were supposed to receive and are just waiting for the rest of their shipment to get in to ship out.. Be cool, you'll get em and if not, oh well. Just shoes...
HOW DARE YOU SAY THEYR ARE JUST SHOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom