Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Just got shipping confirmation 

ILC303-1.gif

Y'all fighting that got like 12 pairs apiece. I would take a pair off your hands so you all could have less reason to argue :smile:

Yeahup, just got two back-ordered emails. (One from FootAction and the other from Eastbay.) Still praying they're not cancelled...

I got my shipping confirmation.

That was a struggle. Those who could not cop on NDC... don't feel bad.

It was completely luck based as the site went bananas.

Hopefully everyone who wants them, will get them.

on nike.com it says shipped and has a tracking number...no email from nike confirming my order though...

Shipped/Billed On:

06/15/2014

Type:

Package

Weight:

2.70 lbs

thx ive been told the same before...is that the way it usually works? i dont normally get my pairs off ndc, i never get through...lmao
Most of the time it's like that for me. Nike status on ur account usually update first, then they send ship confirmation later. It can take a whole day to get the ship conf, but as long as it says shipped on the website ur good.

Got a few pairs.  Wasn't bad.

Of course it ain't bad if you got a few pairs...there are always those that struck out and it's likely bad for them. Still luck based unless you have a connect or something like a super bot that's not freely distributes.

Of course it ain't bad if you got a few pairs...there are always those that struck out and it's likely bad for them. Still luck based unless you have a connect or something like a super bot that's not freely distributes.
People still strike out with bots.  People tend to forget about all of the other issues that plague the online shoe industry.  Websites error/go down.  Server throttling.  IP blocks.  TONS of factors.  Not to mention that if you get the shoe(s) in your cart, there is still the chance to lose it.  

I don't feel bad for people who strike out.  I've struck out.  In the end it is just a shoe.  Nothing more, nothing less.

People still strike out with bots.  People tend to forget about all of the other issues that plague the online shoe industry.  Websites error/go down.  Server throttling.  IP blocks.  TONS of factors.  Not to mention that if you get the shoe(s) in your cart, there is still the chance to lose it.  

I don't feel bad for people who strike out.  I've struck out.  In the end it is just a shoe.  Nothing more, nothing less.

I agree. I struck out and I'm kind of disappointed, but at the same time I know I'll forget about it in a day or two. It's not like one pair of sneakers is going to alter your life. People get too worked up about this stuff.

Back
Top Bottom