Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
need champs to come thru so i can be happy bout my 6 collection hahaha. i think im gonna go id a pair tho before they take it down

Its really small restock.. my guess a few pairs tops. Expect majority of the orders put in to be cancelled.
my first order got cancelled there

a NT'er PMd about them getting a restock Saturday, I emailed BW and they honored my order, shipped them already too, I can't imagine it being too many pairs

good luck though fellas

my first order got cancelled there

a NT'er PMd about them getting a restock Saturday, I emailed BW and they honored my order, shipped them already too, I can't imagine it being too many pairs

good luck though fellas
Wow.. awesome luck man.. I called them when my size 14 got cancelled because the guy in the store told me he had one that they would hold.. they still canceled.. smh luck was on your side.

Wow.. awesome luck man.. I called them when my size 14 got cancelled because the guy in the store told me he had one that they would hold.. they still canceled.. smh luck was on your side.
I know I got extremely lucky on that, I struck out on FTL EASTBAY NDC on Saturday so that was a blessing. I haven't been lucky on limited releases so this was a really good feeling. Now if that luck can carry over to WTLs boy I am good for the rest of the summer on kicks.

shoutout to that NT'er too, major props bro

also once my WTKDs come in, Kim from Bouncewear I would like to take you to a steak dinner...................and actually call you back

damn you called them? how did that go? they from Germany right?

damn you called them? how did that go? they from Germany right?
Yah man! They speak english.. you just have tell them that because they answer in German.. I actually spoke to Kim over the phone lmao. They are actually super nice but I guess didnt want to fulfill my order 
mean.gif
. The guy I spoke to in the beginning was like yah Im looking at a pair right now and ill hold it for you lol. Then after he spoke to Kim it turned into well we have to see if it is "already sold" from the internet release.

Yah man! They speak english.. you just have tell them that because they answer in German.. I actually spoke to Kim over the phone lmao. They are actually super nice but I guess didnt want to fulfill my order 
mean.gif
. The guy I spoke to in the beginning was like yah Im looking at a pair right now and ill hold it for you lol. Then after he spoke to Kim it turned into well we have to see if it is "already sold" from the internet release.
wow that's crazy

did Kim sound attractive?

lol damn sorry you didn't get your pair, hope you land them on that restock, IDK even know what time they dropping them the tweet said 6PM something but not sure what time zone that is

wow that's crazy

did Kim sound attractive?

lol damn sorry you didn't get your pair, hope you land them on that restock, IDK even know what time they dropping them the tweet said 6PM something but not sure what time zone that is
Haha she sounded alright.. you go on there facebook and check there friends shes on there.. like 40 year old blonde. Str8 cyber creepin 
roll.gif

Haha she sounded alright.. you go on there facebook and check there friends shes on there.. like 40 year old blonde. Str8 cyber creepin 
roll.gif
repped
laugh.gif
 BAAAAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

gonna have to add her though, she was a big help and very nice actually

Back
Top Bottom