Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters

Kim says hello to her dear friend, chiacrack.
roll.gif
 she kept calling me "Dear" too, I notice foreigners say that a lot

BW honored my canceled order as well (I emailed them earlier this morning) Received shipping confirmation as well.

repped
laugh.gif
 BAAAAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

gonna have to add her though, she was a big help and very nice actually
Props to you on having this conversation with you man. I decided to reach out to her while we were talking, told me she would honor my order too. Just sent her payment, got my 14 coming!

Props to you on having this conversation with you man. I decided to reach out to her while we were talking, told me she would honor my order too. Just sent her payment, got my 14 coming!
wow nice man congrats, Viva La Kim

this is crazy them honoring all of these orders, where are they getting these from? Bouncewear store of the year right now though!

i'm just terrified mine will get here and I will open up KD VI elites lol

wow nice man congrats, Viva La Kim

this is crazy them honoring all of these orders, where are they getting these from? Bouncewear store of the year right now though!

i'm just terrified mine will get here and I will open up KD VI elites lol
Love me some Bouncewear right now! Just got an email from her saying there packing it up right now lmao.

Does Bouncewear have a 1 limit per customer policy? My buddy is trying to get one but he's stuck at work. I wanna grab a pair for him, but not if it's going to risk my pair getting cancelled. 

Sounds like there won't be any pairs available anyway, atc exploit obviously works on their site.

Does Bouncewear have a 1 limit per customer policy? My buddy is trying to get one but he's stuck at work. I wanna grab a pair for him, but not if it's going to risk my pair getting cancelled. 
If I were you I wouldnt even take the risk fam... 

Back
Top Bottom