Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
What do you all think is the best route to take, trying to match with the colorway of the WTKD's directly or letting the WTKD's pop on their own by wearing solid color shirt with some dark or light jeans? 

I know that I should dress however I feel like, but I was just curious to see and hear others opinions on how to dress with the WTKD's. 

Won't even lie, 9 times out of 10 I like to perfectly match my outfit with my kicks. Not the exact same colors or anything, but it's coordinated throughout. However, sometimes I feel there are shoes you really can't, and shouldn't try to match with an outfit. Wear something simple, shirt and some jeans, and let the shoes speak for themselves.

size 12 is a womans foot?Dumbahh,...mr fat foot [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji]
You really went as far as to post a blurry non readable picture of the inside of  could be anyones WTKD. Good job Nino, you never get old...ever.
tongue.gif

I have bought 0 kd vi or elite. but I would have definitely grabbed those (would have been) finals PE's. Royal blue and gold 
eek.gif

so what's the deal with these fragment joints? please excuse my slowness if that question is embarrassing. dug back about 8 pages or so and couldn't find any info. did they release yet? need the tan joints, can't pay FCNY's $400 price tag though.

Size 13 Night Visions for $107 + shipping BIN on the bay

Item 261513007185

Not my listing, just wanted to post in case anyone is in need.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom