Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
so what's the deal with these fragment joints? please excuse my slowness if that question is embarrassing. dug back about 8 pages or so and couldn't find any info. did they release yet? need the tan joints, can't pay FCNY's $400 price tag though.
only 1 store in US released em and retail was $240 after tax. $400 is nothing for them imo.

Also blue elites are :pimp:

mine got shipped by USPS, wasnt at home to sign for it on saturday was at the VET, going to pick them up in 30 minutes during lunch.. im stoked.. FINALLY!
picked mine up Saturday morning, BW double boxed too

they are fire man, I wore them out Saturday night

Last edited:
Wednesday can't get here soon enough! Pair from eastbay comes in! Kinda wish I didn't go to the beach that day so I could grab another pair to ball in. Either way I think these will be perfect summer shoes

Last edited:
coming in on thursday from footaction like come on, if ndc wasnt awful on saturday i would have sold these last week if i copped from them

Was anybody able to grab WTKD and Aunt Pearls at last week's HOH grand opening at Chandler, AZ?

Are you a trustee? 
roll.gif

#NTsweats

Looks like my Bounce pair just arrived at the shipper! I had contacted them about my cancelled order when I heard about the restock. I asked if they could help out and let them know I’d be willing to go half a size down if it helped. Got an email back saying if I sent the payment via paypal they could send me a half size smaller than what I had originally ordered. My order status shows shipped now, but still has the original size I ordered, so not sure what size I’m getting. These are for the wife, so she’ll be quite surprised in a couple weeks when they show up!

Looks like my Bounce pair just arrived at the shipper! I had contacted them about my cancelled order when I heard about the restock. I asked if they could help out and let them know I’d be willing to go half a size down if it helped. Got an email back saying if I sent the payment via paypal they could send me a half size smaller than what I had originally ordered. My order status shows shipped now, but still has the original size I ordered, so not sure what size I’m getting. These are for the wife, so she’ll be quite surprised in a couple weeks when they show up!
dang man your lucky.. i did that on the original release when my order was cancelled and i got nothing but to see that they got restocked and to see that this happened to you. your a lucky guy my friend

Ended up getting stuck with a size 11 in the WTKD I need a size 11.5.... hope someone come through or someone does a restock

Back
Top Bottom