Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Wore mine for the 1st time today. They were way more comfortable than I expected. I don't ball in low tops, I never wore a pair of KDs, sold my florals, so I was quite happy to get my size in these to wear casually. These are excellent!! I was giddy today walking in these! :lol:

...^^^nice pics too!

i really REALLY wanted these...dont even know how many times i got cartjacked any more! 

so happy about getting them at the silent foot locker eu drop!!!!

hunt is over...

How do Gums fit? I've seen a DS pair sitting for 100 locally and they're a sz.10. I normally wear an 11 but I hear they fit a little big. I'm guessing they'd still be too small. It's a great price though

tired.gif

Still on a hunt for those fragments in BOTH the blue and the gray colorways in a size 8.5 or 9...I just wish they wouldnt cost me an arm and a leg to get. Nobody whose selling these for 500+ even knows who Hiroshi is anyways!

Still on a hunt for those fragments in BOTH the blue and the gray colorways in a size 8.5 or 9...I just wish they wouldnt cost me an arm and a leg to get. Nobody whose selling these for 500+ even knows who Hiroshi is anyways!
Retail on em was $240 each after tax. $500 for both is practically retail man

I'd be shocked if someone were selling em for $500 for the pair.

I just checked the bay to see what they were going for, they're really not terribly unreasonable for how limited they are. A pair of the tan ones in my size sold for $300 a couple days ago. If someone is charging $500 for one pair then that appears to be way overpriced.

I'd be shocked if someone were selling em for $500 for the pair.

I just checked the bay to see what they were going for, they're really not terribly unreasonable for how limited they are. A pair of the tan ones in my size sold for $300 a couple days ago. If someone is charging $500 for one pair then that appears to be way overpriced.
exactly. Guy probably assumed retail was $150 on each pair or something. I was selling packs at $7-750 when they came out (wasn't greedy like most other resellers).

Grey/beige seems easier to get... The navy ones seem to go pricier.

Was able to pick up the grey/beige for under $300 shipped.

Good luck!

Anyone got leads to older KD 6 colorways for below retail? 

There are some sizes at Sneakernstuff for $110 + shipping

Thanks!

Anyone got leads to older KD 6 colorways for below retail? 

There are some sizes at Sneakernstuff for $110 + shipping

Thanks!

Call at a few of the outlets in Ontario. There were a few outlets with NYC's and Neutrals for 80 or 90. I know Halton Hills outside Toronto had NYC's for 90

Last edited:
Need an opinion, you guys think I should cop the KD Fragments in the Navy/Blue colorway for 250 shipped? Seems like a great deal to me but unsure of how they are in person.

^ Yes, that is a grey price. If not then let me cop if it's a size 8.5, 9, or 9.5.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom