Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Interesting. Never thought these would see a retail release. Wonder where they'll drop..

Edit: Nike told me on Twitter that they'll drop on July 18 at 8am ET on NDC.

Last edited:
As if the Elites weren't expensive enough Nike drops a "premium" elite and jacks the price up even more.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

But what's premium about it? I don't understand anymore, it's the same shoe as any other elite. Other premiums had something to them design wise. The game is crazy now. Practically $100 over base model kd when you factor tax

Just got my size 11.5 from solesupremacy today. S/o to @DJ KiSHi for the plug. I would post a pic but all I have is my iPhone and we all know the quality suspect..

Daaamn they got carmines 

Nice collection, 

do not like 
I had the Lebron 2k14 and,  while it was the most limited shoe I ever owned (2 pair of), I was not a fan of them at all. Just impossible for me to pull off. They were done nicely enough and had good execution but just no way I could see myself wearing them. For the price they spent on the shoe and customization they could have just bought the LBJs.

Found kd florals for a good price. They are from canada. Will I get charged with customs fees i live in NJ. They are 225 shipped and if so how much would customs be. First time buying internationally thank you in advance
Are they being sent from a store or from a private seller? If it's a private seller, you could ask them to lower the value or even send them as a 'gift' to help avoid any fees.

Also, best to use post office rather than ups/fedex as chances of getting customs fees are greatly reduced that way.

Repped! Thanks man/ will find out and see if that is possible.
No problem.  I ship to the US by post office all the time and always send as a gift with a value of around $100usd - never had anyone get charged any customs fees. I think I read before that the threshold is $200 for customs so as long as you're under that you should be good.

Back
Top Bottom