Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Thanks man, I was just trying to do something a little different. If I'm not balling in them, there's no reason for me to choke them up. I like the way it looks, and it even feels better as it allows the top of the sneaker to open up and be a lot more comfortable. Not everyone's style is the same in the world, so you can't expect everyone to like something. I'm glad you liked it though
I lace my shoes loose, not that loose, but I like the way they look there. The pics look dope, the blue looks different there, a lot lighter. I am buying another pair of these, I love the shoe, just hate the creasing they will get. If you wore them you will know what I am talking about. I walked around my bedroom just trying them on and sure enough that rubbery plastic started creasing in and I sized down .5

I can't get over how dudes lace their kicks nowadays.  Why not go buy a shorter pair of laces?
nowadays? people have been rocking loose laces for years, my dad was doing it in the early 90's and to some people including me, loose laces look good ehile others think its just sloppy, i dont like tying my laces cause ithink im just choking my sneakers when i do that and its more comfortable when the laces are loose imo

I've always tied my shoes up and never popped a tongue in my entire life, but if someone wants to wear loose laces and pop a tongue, more power to em.

I do like hiding my laces under the strap of the KD IV, though. Looks so much better, imo.

I bought them to hoop in and there are a couple areas I'm just a little concerned with.  Around the perimeter where the upper meets the midsole and on the tongue where is rests against your ankle (more to the inside of the foot).

As long as they hold up I am very pleased with this shoe
Have you hooped in the V's??? A lot of people don't like them but I LOVE them.  Would you take these over the V's???

Have you hooped in the V's??? A lot of people don't like them but I LOVE them.  Would you take these over the V's???
Yes I have.  It's a tough call, but I gotta go with these VIs.  

I was just real impressed by the fit and lockdown for a low.  Same cushioning setup as the Vs (or close) but it just feels great with the ortholite insole.  I do have pretty narrow feet though so I'm sure it depends on your foot shape.  These are at least worth trying on IMO

Yes I have.  It's a tough call, but I gotta go with these VIs.  

I was just real impressed by the fit and lockdown for a low.  Same cushioning setup as the Vs (or close) but it just feels great with the ortholite insole.  I do have pretty narrow feet though so I'm sure it depends on your foot shape.  These are at least worth trying on IMO
Sounds good.  I have a narrow foot as well which is probably why I love the V's.  I'll probably give these a try down the road.  Thanks.

finally saw the seat pleasants in person. ill. def look like soccer kicks, but i've always kinda liked that look. i'll cop later on below retail for sure.

I saw some girl running in the Seats yesterday.. they are officially rich white girl running shoes 
laugh.gif

Dammit finding a size 12-12.5-13 in the preheats is impossible for a decent price 
It's a nice unique color way, but IMO it was retail or bust for me on that shoe. There will be other much better gr color ways that will be easily had at retail or less.

Don't waste your time/money on those unless you truly love them, or just have the $$ to blow.

My .02.

Agreed, it's only the beginning of the life cycle for the VI, might as well wait a little before paying some of these absurd prices on the resale market...

Comparing lettuce to shoes
laugh.gif
really?

Squirtle always trying to cause conflict....
mean.gif
well i didnt compare lettuce to shoes, it was an analogy 

and ive always known full and well that the staff has the capability of seeing our IP address, i am not hiding behind another sn, i just didnt like the last name that much anymore

its one thing to dislike a shoe and do a 180 later. think we've all done it @ one point or another.

its another when you talk so much trash you cant come back from it w/o lookin like a str8 hypocrite.

we all kno he's gonna do it. just buy the damn shoes n get it over with. if anyone pulls his card, it wont be me. lol

limited colorway gets em first, backtracking follows. seen this movie before.

just make sure you keep it funky WHEN you post pics of your first pick up. if you post em @ all that is.lol

I'll be more impressed when you post your KD pick up. That will reeeeeeeally impress me. Wanna keep it FUNKY, how many KDs do you own, O' Champion of the line?

Stick to your Kobes & Pink Foamposites, Dawg. :rofl:

180s? When am I copping?!
eek.gif

How's about when Pigs start barking. I ain't said **** bout copping.

I complimented that mans fit. Props to him & only him for making a wack shoe seem............half way rockable. Shoe are still wack thou.

JRodski..... Ninja you worst than the police with your stakeout of my comments. Now I know how that dude Memphis must feel.
roll.gif
The pig has spoken.
lol it wasnt barking

but lil man put the burners on 

Balled in these for 90 min last night.

No problems with traction, though the gym floor was pretty clean. I laced mine pretty tightly and the pressure at the knot was kind of annoying at times, but I didn't find it to be a big deal. Cushioning is on point- it's my first time playing in the forefoot Zoom/heel Max Air combo and it felt pretty responsive. Overall it was really fun to play in these, the fit is outstanding and I love the freedom of low tops.

I

i hope the beasts stay away from this model.  I'm loving the KD 6 thus far.   If the Kobe 9 is switching to a mid top and not all that,   and since the Lebron MSRP will be $200 I may be team KD next year.  

I at least hope that they don't come until the Christmas release. I just need my one pair of Meteorology's and I'm chilling.

Balled in these for 90 min last night.

No problems with traction, though the gym floor was pretty clean. I laced mine pretty tightly and the pressure at the knot was kind of annoying at times, but I didn't find it to be a big deal. Cushioning is on point- it's my first time playing in the forefoot Zoom/heel Max Air combo and it felt pretty responsive. Overall it was really fun to play in these, the fit is outstanding and I love the freedom of low tops.

I
compared to kobe 8s, whats that lookin like?

to solve the pressure from the laces, have you guys tried to just not lace so tight??? i had the same problem with my kobe 7 play strongs, i just tie them tight enough to feel secure, not as tight as i can

it's funny how everyone thinks the black / pink "meteorology" cw is the next thing close to the kd4 "weathermans" , the cw is horrible IMO. looks like a girls GS version

Word?
And what do those black and pink Lebron IX's in your avatar look like?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

If that was addressed to me though, I don't give a damn about the Weathermans or have any desire for a sequel to it. I just like the colorway, and the extra details that the 3M brings. Could have called them the Candy Land's and I'd still want them.

Back
Top Bottom