Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
I'm a big fan of the VI. Just saw the Elites. Damn. Money will be spent.

You saw the kd vi elites? Description if you did and if you can. Will kd get another take down model? I know he has the nsw and elites but I think it would be a good marketing to give him the equivalent of a lebron soldier under $100 since there was some backlash to the price raise.

And kd just posted these. Every time I say I'm passing I see a sick pic with the 3m.

View media item 491773

people saying they're gonna buy KD's this year because lebron's will be 200.........at least his shoe won't look like soccer cleats. i've seen people try to wear these casually out, looks awful
sick.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

If that was addressed to me though, I don't give a damn about the Weathermans or have any desire for a sequel to it. I just like the colorway, and the extra details that the 3M brings. Could have called them the Candy Land's and I'd still want them.
not directed at you or anyone.  just giving my thoughts.   I just been reading on NT and other forums that people are thinking these are the KD 6 version of the weathermans.    too each their own though .  i just personally think this colorway has a girls "GS" type of feel to it.   but that's just me.   buy what you like of course. 

You saw the kd vi elites? Description if you did and if you can. Will kd get another take down model? I know he has the nsw and elites but I think it would be a good marketing to give him the equivalent of a lebron soldier under $100 since there was some backlash to the price raise.

And kd just posted these. Every time I say I'm passing I see a sick pic with the 3m.

you didn't see/remember these?

kd trey5s
Nike-KD-Trey-5-Team-OrangeGrey-Sample.jpg

Not feeling the Meteorology, They look like it has the Aunt Pearl vibe to them.

Last edited:
Yeah I wasn't sure why that post was directed at you either S Dubl. Throwing shots at the wrong dude in here.

So when you coppin a pair Sneakermane? :lol:

I have no issue with people doing 180s, it happens. The mind changes. But dude went on a role bashing this shoe. And now they seem "do-able"? Lol

180s? When am I copping?! :wow:
How's about when Pigs start barking. I ain't said **** bout copping.

I complimented that mans fit. Props to him & only him for making a wack shoe seem............half way rockable. Shoe are still wack thou.

JRodski..... Ninja you worst than the police with your stakeout of my comments. Now I know how that dude Memphis must feel. :rofl:

:lol: :lol:

I GET FOLLOWED AROUND.

Dut192 pics changed my mind on SP's! Felt the urge to have to have them.

Went ahead a pulled the trigger on them today and for $90.

It's a nice unique color way, but IMO it was retail or bust for me on that shoe. There will be other much better gr color ways that will be easily had at retail or less.

Don't waste your time/money on those unless you truly love them, or just have the $$ to blow.

My .02.

Couldn't agree more. Crazy colorways have been a dime a dozen over these past three or so years, so unless they're really something I want, it's best to pass for anything above retail. Realistically, if these had no name attached to it, I'm not sure how many people would be into it... [Though that could be said for many sigs, but.. *shrug*]

hmm nice socks KD :wink:

For those who ordered the KD VI Supreme DC Preheat off of Kicks crew, did you guys get any updates? Has your order(s) shipped?

KD VI bamboo with special packaging bamboo box

taken from today event in shanghai china. sorry for the poor quality pic since at the beginning they didn't allow for photograph taken from close up but after KD left the area, lot of media want to take a photo so i didn't have chance to take pic by myself :smh:

Last edited:
KD VI bamboo with special packaging bamboo box

taken from today event in shanghai china. sorry for the poor quality pic since at the beginning they didn't allow for photograph taken from close up but after KD left the area, lot of media want to take a photo so i didn't have chance to take pic by myself :smh:

Which store in shanghai was this at? Any pairs available to the public?

For those who ordered the KD VI Supreme DC Preheat off of Kicks crew, did you guys get any updates? Has your order(s) shipped?

Nope. Release date over there is the 15th, and their expected ship date is the 18th, so it'll be a couple more days until any updates I'd imagine.

Back
Top Bottom