Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
yup they already available now, it's on nike experience store huaihai middle road
1st one looks good, much like BHM minus the grafiti

Thanks for the info. Much appreciated. Might go check them out for myself today.

Green is not my color so the olive green in the meteorology, greenish turquoise in the seat pleasant and now this green in the bamboo are all a turn off. Like the kicks but not worth the ID price to create a pair to me so I guess I will be waiting for some special edition shoe with dif colors.

Last edited:
Went looking for the bamboos today in shanghai after @winzz posted about them. Couldn't find them but ended stumbling upon these instead:View media item 494677View media item 494679
Had no idea these were released early in China (also saw the orange ones). I was debating on whether or not to buy them (cost about $180 here) or wait for the US release, but ultimately pulled the trigger.

^ If only they were as comfortable as the Kobe 8s 
frown.gif

Sorry for posting a pair of fakes mods, but SERIOUSLY, do they really look this "good?" Aside from the glaringly obvious fakeness of the white midsole, I'm concerned. I just paid for a pair and they're being delivered tomorrow. If the fakes look this convincing then that's definitely a problem.

View media item 494707

Sorry for posting a pair of fakes mods, but SERIOUSLY, do they really look this "good?" Aside from the glaringly obvious fakeness of the white midsole, I'm concerned. I just paid for a pair and they're being delivered tomorrow. If the fakes look this convincing then that's definitely a problem.

View media item 494707

The whole outsole is the wrong color as well. Those could be just early samples that Nike changed up last minute.

^ If only they were as comfortable as the Kobe 8s 
frown.gif
Can't say I disagree. I actually tried on some Kobe 8 elites on one foot and the KD's on the other for comparison. Kobe 8's are def more comfortable. Still need to ball in these when I get back to the states to see how they compare performance wise tho. KD's are still light and decently comfortable, and as long as they hold up on the courts well, I'll be happy.

Those pics of the Bamboos up above just sealed the deal for me. They will be copped :pimp:.

I would like to say thank you to who ever made the Fire Red III and KD VI meteorology drop on the same day... one is going to be easier to cop and i am pretty sure we all know which one it will be.:smokin:tongue::tongue::tongue::D:D:D:D

Back
Top Bottom