Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
This shoe has potential but that price increase is not going to appeal to a lot of people unless its a hyped cw. I wonder how well these will perform

Last edited:
I'm sure ill end up with a few pairs, but really going to avoid paying retail...

Only a casual wearer so I don't know anything about the tech in shoes (learning slowly as I go along thanks to nt!) maybe kd is finally getting his own box?

Looks like the designer put no effort into these, he just slapped a giant swoosh, a kd logo, and an abstract 35 logo on them and called them a KD sig.

The Revis and CJ81 are what the KD V and KD VI should have been...

These joints are clean! I really like these vi's yo. Apparently im in the the minority, but thats fine. I just hope cats dont start "liking" the vi when better cw's start coming out.

That's exactly what will happen, always does. I'm with you though, maybe not as excitedly, but I also think they are clean. Like them more than I did the 5s at this point last year and still came around on those.

Looks like the designer put no effort into these, he just slapped a giant swoosh, a kd logo, and an abstract 35 logo on them and called them a KD sig.

The Revis and CJ81 are what the KD V and KD VI should have been...

Hmm have to disagree with you there, the CJs are cool, but the revis? Really?

Agreed. Revis are some of the most comfortable shoes I've worn lately, that plush full length zoom is money.

I think these are :pimp:, but not for $130.

Hate how they're raising the price every year. People will still cop though. :smh: |I

IMO Nike is working backwards with the KD line, instead of improving on it each year, they give us this cheaply looking shoe, probably very thin plastic, smallest air max heel and a pretty big price jump. Low cut shoes generally are more comfortable due free movement in the ankle but the style on this shoe so far just isn't doing it. The 4s were great looking but lacked comfort, 5s IMO was solid in the looks and performance aspect. These 6s look atrocious and the elite 5s were terrible too. KD better off sticking to mids or a shoe slightly lower then a mid but the extreme low cut is not a good look. If I was seriously into lows, Kobes dominant that department, give us something in the middle between Brons and Kobes. The 4s was an exception because the strap separated themselves from kobes but so far I can't say the same for these, that's why the elite 5s was a fail too

IMO Nike is working backwards with the KD line, instead of improving on it each year, they give us this cheaply looking shoe, probably very thin plastic, smallest air max heel and a pretty big price jump. Low cut shoes generally are more comfortable due free movement in the ankle but the style on this shoe so far just isn't doing it. The 4s were great looking but lacked comfort, 5s IMO was solid in the looks and performance aspect. These 6s look atrocious and the elite 5s were terrible too. KD better off sticking to mids or a shoe slightly lower then a mid but the extreme low cut is not a good look. If I was seriously into lows, Kobes dominant that department, give us something in the middle between Brons and Kobes. The 4s was an exception because the strap separated themselves from kobes but so far I can't say the same for these, that's why the elite 5s was a fail too

Elite 5s were terrible?!? I know the price tag was bad; but IMO it was one of the best shoes of the year.

The way that nike is handling the kd line is weird. He is going to be their next focus after kobe leaves and yet they seem to not do enough for this shoe. Nike knows what the public wants but they give us the bare minimum. The kd 6 looks really cheap IMO and is a downgrade to the 5. The 5 performed very well where as the 4 was too uncomfortable to wear. As long as the 6s perform better than the 5s I can't complain since it is a performance shoe

so finally found the indoor soccer shoe that reminds me of the KD VI, the Mercurial Victory VIII.

so pretty much take the Victory VIII + New Outsole + KD Logos + Laces Sideways + Flywire + Air Bag = KD VI.
View media item 400585

. Design and comfort comes down to kd himself... I mean it is his shoe, That he will be wearing. And hooping in. So if he likes it they make it . High, mid or low . Nike won't go by what we think . We buy if we like ,pass if we don't. Never up to the consumer..

Funny I like them. However the price increase puts them in Kobe range and I have a feeling the next Kobe's I'll like a little more.

I was really feeling the line from 1 to 4.

5 and 6 are flops IMO.

Back
Top Bottom