Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
I like these. Will scoop up a few pairs and If the id options are any good ill pick up a few of those as well. I know dam well I can't be the only one that see's the lacing system makes up a thunder?

Yes and Yes. The "Aways" could be the "Homes" or vice versa. One shoe has that same royal blue from the Vs as the upper. It's a total, tonal mesh upper I believe. The mid-sole and bottom is orange.

The reds are... red. Needs more white though.

Son'll shut my sneak peeks/early pick ups down if I mention details regarding the Weatherman 2 colorway.

I'll let the pics leak.
And the bandwagon will slowly fill up lol

shoes are mad dope, I do not understand what half of you dudes are smoking!

I'll take these over lebrons!
roll.gif

Interesting shoe.

Not feeling this particular colorway though.

Interested in seeing how other colorways look on this shoe.

They seem more like a KD V.5 low or something.......They're interesting, but I just don't see $130 in these at all.

Of course they'll have the crazy colorways, how else would they sell?

They seem more like a KD V.5 low or something.......They're interesting, but I just don't see $130 in these at all.

Of course they'll have the crazy colorways, how else would they sell?

Yes, thats it...A V.5 low

Not a sig

They could add an ankle brace contraption like the kobe 7 tho :rolleyes

They are ankle lows, not just a low..Covering half of your ankle it seems lol..For basketball? Jeez smh...

Last edited:
There was a concept drawing some dude made of what the kd vi could look like on a sneaker forum . It had the ankle support like the Kobe 7.

Last edited:
I wonder if the thunder make it to the finals again will KD debut the 6 like how MJ debuted the XIV in his finals.

some quick PS's i put together bored at work
Good job man the ********, Black based OKC, photo blue and Creamsicles are my fav outta the bunch. All nice tho....I think the black based shows just a taste of how color blocking could make this shoe so good

Last edited:
One thing that always irked me about the KD line is the back never having any type of Heel Cup/Clip. Just gave them that super cheap budget shoe appearance which I felt like they finally fixed in the V. Now they're back to the plain rear with huge KD logo. :smh:

As I thougt, I'm feeling the shoe more and more day after day ...

However, I have troubles to see myself wearing them on the street ... I think theses shoes are very hard to wear outside the basketball court ..

Back
Top Bottom